Santa Barbara Mayor Voter Poll
By Edhat Staff
Our local elections are right around the corner with all ballots being cast on Tuesday, November 7. The biggest debate that's taking place in the City of Santa Barbara is among the five candidates vying for Helene Schneider's mayor seat. Learn more about each candidate here.
Who will you be voting for? Take our edhat poll below!
Every City of Santa Barbara resident will also be voting on Measure C. The ballot states this Measure will maintain essential services and repair critical infrastructure for an additional sales tax of 1%. Although the ballot states it's a one-cent sales tax, creating some confusion among voters. The final verdict is that this is 1%, not a $0.01 sales tax increase.
Are you for or against Measure C?
Several districts throughout Santa Barbara City are voting for new City Council members. If you live in Districts 4, 5, or 6, who did you vote for?
- August 31, 2017: Santa Barbara Mayoral Candidates
- September 25, 2017: Meet Your Mayoral Candidate: Hal Conklin
- September 26, 2017: Meet Your Mayoral Candidate: Angel Martinez
- September 27, 2017: Meet Your Mayoral Candidate: Frank Hotchkiss
- September 28, 2017: Meet Your Mayoral Candidate: Cathy Murillo
- September 29, 2017: Meet Your Mayoral Candidate: Harwood "Bendy" White