Refrigerator Causes House Fire in Goleta

Refrigerator Causes House Fire in Goleta title=
Photo: Santa Barbara County Fire Department
4 Comments
Reads 4881

Update by edhat staff

A refrigerator fire spread to a home in Goleta.

At 11:25 a.m., Santa Barbara County firefighters responded to the 100 block of Brandon Road for a house fire. Crews on scene determined the back of a refrigerator caught on fire and spread throughout the kitchen area.

There was smoke damage throughout the home and one male suffered from smoke inhalation but was not taken to the hospital. Three other adults were able to escape unharmed, according to Public Information Officer Mike Eliason.

There was no additional information available on this incident.

Photo: SBCFD


By Scanner Andrew

Firefighters are responding to a report of a structure fire on Brandon Drive in Goleta

Login to add Comments

4 Comments

Show Comments
Please Login or Register to comment on this.