Protest on Harbor Way

Don't know what it's about, but Harbor Patrol requesting police assistance.

Channelfog Oct 15, 2018 05:04 AM
Protest on Harbor Way

Freshly ground peanut butter is so tempting that rats will brave a known trap to get it. That was the trick I learned from a professional exterminator with an excellent track record. Rats will eat rancid, but they cannot resist gourmet.

PurpleBee Oct 14, 2018 01:31 AM
Protest on Harbor Way

Good luck with the eradication of said critter. I've had a few here that I've been chasing around for a month. They are smart and it is most frustrating to find set traps devoid of the bait of choice the next day. I finally got serious and bought one of those traps that clench and reduced the population by three in three days. In fact I went to purchase a new one, (these can be reused), but, to my dismay OSH had already closed. These black snap traps are easier to set and not as easy to trigger as the traditional ones while you are setting them. Good luck!

larryq Oct 14, 2018 07:32 AM
Protest on Harbor Way

The plastic eventually fails but it's still the best imho. The wire n wood traps scare the hell out of arthritic fingers.

Roger Oct 14, 2018 05:16 AM
Protest on Harbor Way

I slept fully clothed last night till 3am then bits of sleep till I felt something on my foot that could be my nerve damage or a nip Gads I hope not...I'll reload the zapper with peanut butter later thanks.

LocalMatt Oct 13, 2018 09:08 PM
Protest on Harbor Way

Rat trap with peanut butter, or almond does the trick

Roger Oct 13, 2018 03:58 PM
Protest on Harbor Way

Getting rid of the mouse rat or whatever it is would help..

Minibeast Oct 13, 2018 03:36 PM
Protest on Harbor Way

Me, too. Hope you feel better soon, Roger.

larryq Oct 14, 2018 07:43 AM
Protest on Harbor Way

Hope you don't have sleep apnea. Its a killer.

Roger Oct 13, 2018 02:33 PM
Protest on Harbor Way

Thanks I'm having a rough go of something not sure if it's the flu shot that got me or the mouse the cat bought in here or maybe he'a a rat, or gopher, or Tasmanin Devil either way he attacks both of us at night it's relentless I'm not kidding either have a zapper, tried glue traps bass turd is smart I get hardly any sleep...I might just end up out in the yard pretty soon it's hell in a way.

BullseyeB Oct 13, 2018 01:29 PM
Protest on Harbor Way

Sorry, Roger! I hope you feel better soon!

Roger Oct 13, 2018 12:48 PM
Protest on Harbor Way

I thought I heard someone say protest earlier..

Roger Oct 13, 2018 12:47 PM
Protest on Harbor Way

First call 3 units responding but more volunteering..Harnor way says festival but no access there maybe that is what is going on.