Police Search for Stolen Vehicle

This vehicle might be cruising the streets tonight, a stolen vehicle from Mira Vista Street. a 2012 Black Toyota Matrix with California plates.

a-1568526378 Jul 23, 2019 11:53 AM
Police Search for Stolen Vehicle

We need an Edhat Go Fund Me Page to raise funds for ZEROHAWK and his foster daughters.

ZeroHawk Jul 23, 2019 12:42 PM
Police Search for Stolen Vehicle

thats super kind of you. i'm just doing what anyone else would do. kids need a dad, and i'm the guy they chose :) i'll figure it out. maybe have to get a wagon for my bike lol....ugh it's not funny, but i'm trying to laugh :D

ZeroHawk Jul 23, 2019 09:16 AM
Police Search for Stolen Vehicle

my small, mostly white, Nissan truck (1997) with skater stickers, mason stickers, parking B permit stickers, bucket brigade sticker, and missing huge amounts of paint....kinda looks like a spotted cow....was stolen from a private parking lot in the funk zone during working hours on Tuesday last week. i believe the plate number is 8LN3100 (i don't really look at the plates often). It's a very noticeable vehicle. One of a kind really. rear bumper is dented and kinda lopsided. black bed liner. This sucks....i mentor/foster two little girls and this was my only means to get them around town, the beach and to get them groceries. Do you know how difficult it is to get 6 bags of groceries home on a bike? it's hard....could really use some help. i'm broke as a joke, can't afford another vehicle.

ZeroHawk Jul 24, 2019 08:22 AM
Police Search for Stolen Vehicle

theres not much anyone can do to help honestly. I do appreciate the thought and consideration. that seems rare anymore. i just need some $ to fall out of the sky so i can get another vehicle to get my daughters around and get groceries. i live close to downtown and the harbor, so i rarely drive unless it has to do with the kids.

All Sides Jul 23, 2019 02:18 PM
Police Search for Stolen Vehicle

Hey. I don't always agree with you, but I can feel your pain. I had about $2k worth of tools stolen from me last year. I would love to meet you and help as much as I can . How?

Roger Jul 23, 2019 10:57 AM
Police Search for Stolen Vehicle

Sorry for the loss of your truck hope it's found soon might be in another town parked on a curb waiting to be found most lake model vehicles are joy ridden and or used to squat in by some of the travelers.

ZeroHawk Jul 23, 2019 10:00 AM
Police Search for Stolen Vehicle

yeah and living so close to downtown, Ortega street is a highway for people in and out of the area it seems. lost two skateboards last year and now my truck from the funk zone...these people targeted someone who's broke...in a parking lot full of porsches, bmw, lexus...they steal my crappy lopsided truck. It's a stick shift too...go figure. thought i was one of the last few that knew how to use that.

Roger Jul 22, 2019 08:52 PM
Police Search for Stolen Vehicle

License plate 6XCG409 See it call the SBPD Several stolen modes of transportation over the weekend.