Oven Fire Sends Montecito Resident to Hospital

By the edhat staff

A Montecito woman was transported to the hospital for smoke inhalation following an oven fire on Wednesday evening.

At 5:30 p.m., Montecito Firefighters responded to a reported structure fire at a residence in the 200 block of Hot Springs Road.

On arrival crews found a fire in the oven and were able to extinguish it with a pressurized water extinguisher, minimizing damage to the home. 

The resident was evaluated by Montecito paramedics and transported by a ground ambulance to the hospital for further evaluation related to smoke inhalation. 

California Highway Patrol temporarily closed the 200 block of Hot Springs during the emergency response for a short amount of time.

Photos: Montecito Fire Dept.

Edhat Staff

Written by Edhat Staff

What do you think?


0 Comments deleted by Administrator

Leave a Review or Comment

One Comment

American Graffiti Re-Release Showing?

Trash Truck Fire and Discarded Ammo in Santa Maria