No Cost Flu Shots Begin Today at all Dignity Health Urgent Care Locations
Source: Dignity Health
Dignity Health’s Urgent Care Centers are committed to meeting the health care needs of our community. The flu virus remains one of the Top 10 leading causes of death each year in the US, and this is especially concerning during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Now more than ever, it is important to protect yourself, so starting November 9, all six Dignity Health Urgent Care locations are offering No Cost flu shots to adults 18-64 years of age. No appointment is needed but supplies are limited.
NO COST flu shots begin November 9 at these locations with no appointment needed:
The CDC recommends a yearly flu vaccine as the first and most important step in protecting against flu. In addition to getting the flu vaccine here are some recommended safety precautions:
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick and stay home if you are
- Wear a mask when in public
- Use your elbow to cover cough and sneezes
- Wash hands thoroughly for 20-seconds and carry hand sanitizer with you to use frequently
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Disinfect surfaces
- Ensure you are maintaining a physical distance of 6ft in public spaces
- If you experience symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, headache muscle and body aches, nausea, shortness of breath, sore throat~ Call your doctor.