By Roger the Scanner Guy

Reports of a man walking around City Hall exposing himself, 735 Anacapa. Be on the LOOK OUT! 2nd naked male call I have heard in 5 minutes.

Bunyip Feb 26, 2021 11:02 AM
Naked Male Near City Hall

Maybe he was same guy at East Beach last Friday at Sunset. Naked except for very loose fitting shorts that showed some serious bum crack. Homeless & chatting to himself , a bit agitated . Also seen him at the cliffs below Shoreline park.

a-1614360165 Feb 26, 2021 09:22 AM
Naked Male Near City Hall

He probably got some crazy strong drugs on the street and got spun up into his spirit. I'd recommend mental health court, a cod in-patient facility in Santa Barbara, some good medicine(s), with some out-patient [work] program to steward the land; who do you think is going to pick up the litter, build bathrooms, etc? There is hope for mental health in this community.

JoeSixPack Feb 26, 2021 08:25 AM

Roger,
Would you please elaborate on your comment - "I took the life of a child molester when I was 13.”
Thanks,

JoeSixPack Feb 26, 2021 10:50 AM
Naked Male Near City Hall

Thanks again for your honest reply. I’m sure it was a tough decision at the time… And I can well imagine that taking a life haunts you for a while. The good news is that time does heal… And it sounds like you have.
Thanks again and Take Care,
JoeSixPack

Roger Feb 26, 2021 10:21 AM
Naked Male Near City Hall

I did for many years but don't now My step Uncle who is no longer alive was a Chicago detective at the time he investigated it and told me to never feel bad about what happened because the guy was questioned in the disappearances of 6 boys who were never found. It happened In early March 1973 in Chicago Heights, Ill..It's ok to ask I'm kinda short on time need to walk a bit My uncle was Robert Schaller..he was on Top Cops once in the early 90's...Sorry for being snippy.

JoeSixPack Feb 26, 2021 09:43 AM

Roger,
Thanks for your honest response.
I don’t mean to pry, but I’m interested - Do you regret it?

Roger Feb 26, 2021 08:46 AM
Naked Male Near City Hall

No I think that is more than enough I did time for it. Does that help?

Roger Feb 26, 2021 07:52 AM
Naked Male Near City Hall

I have to agree with you CADILLACKID I feel the same way poor kids. It might be natural in other places even legal to show children "the way" Some adults showed me the way when I was a child and it screwed me up for life I took the life of a child molester when I was 13. I remember as a young run away this happened to other children too some were killed. It's not OK to walk around naked unless you are in a community of naked adults..It is not OK to victimize children.

Cadillackid Feb 25, 2021 09:35 PM
Naked Male Near City Hall

A lot of you are so weird, like you’re ok with this? Don’t you know that children exist? Zerohawk, that’s a super weird post, very suspicious, you’d like to walk around naked? What would you do when you run into a group of kids? Get the hell outta here with your weird comments like that

Roger Feb 25, 2021 04:50 PM
Naked Male Near City Hall

The exposer is in city lot 11 exposing himself wearing a white helmet...

Roger Feb 25, 2021 12:54 PM
Naked Male Near City Hall

If I did it SWAT would respond with the Bearcat if I cannot do it no one else should be able to..

ZeroHawk Feb 25, 2021 04:34 PM
Naked Male Near City Hall

me too...in a weird way. not like i care to see it, but really...why is being nude illegal? we're nude when we're born, so when does it become not ok? after puberty? and why? why is it legal for us men to walk around with no shirt, but a lady can't? Cmon guys, let's see some hands in a vote, legalize toplessness for ladies too (:

Chip of SB Feb 25, 2021 12:13 PM
Naked Male Near City Hall

The problem is obvious, this man is clearly suffering from a lack of affordable housing. I expect the city will respond accordingly and implement a housing focused plan to try to prevent this type of incident from occurring in the future.