Missing Elderly Woman Found Safe

Missing elderly subject, possibly in the downtown area. Described as a female, 85 Years old, 5'5", 180 pounds, and wearing a green velvet jacket white shirt or blouse carrying 2 black bags last seen at Nordstroms. Pretty much all I heard see someone like that please call the SBPD They are looking all over for her.

a-1566811057 Feb 10, 2019 01:21 PM
Missing Elderly Woman Found Safe

WINTER asked about Silver Alerts. CHP http://cad.chp.ca.gov/Traffic.aspx has one listed today: 2:56 PM SILVER Alert 675 California Blvd LS THOUSAND OAKS VENTURA COUNTY SL

Lina24 Feb 09, 2019 01:14 PM
Missing Elderly Woman Found Safe

Thank goodness she was found safe and sound. I can imagine how scary that was for all involved. Families of the elderly would do well to utilize a great free phone App called Life 360. It's a Godsend. It tells you where your loved ones are at all times. My family uses it and it's truly a blessing. I don't stress out and worry if my kids are running late or travelling anymore because I know where they are now. At first they were hesitant about it interfering with their independence but came to appreciate it because I don't call them wondering where they are anymore - and they feel better knowing where I am too.

winter Feb 08, 2019 09:18 PM
Missing Elderly Woman Found Safe

Thanks, Roger, I am so grateful for all you do everyday ! You helped to get this senior ,home safe

Roger Feb 08, 2019 09:29 PM
Missing Elderly Woman Found Safe

No not me the police they are wonderful at finding lost Folks I think this gal might have gotten a ride by a relative. Anyway the police are very good at what they do I just help out alittle...Thank You.

winter Feb 08, 2019 08:48 PM
Missing Elderly Woman Found Safe

I am a caregiver for Alzheimer's, patients... In Florida, they issue a Silver Alert.. Don't know if we have that here ?

Roger Feb 08, 2019 09:00 PM
Missing Elderly Woman Found Safe

I don't know if it's too soon for that the police are checking all over the place for her I would check Ralph's she might be there never know. They are looking all over I posted on facebook too and e-mailed a bartender friend of mine hopefully they will find her soon this is the number one call right now..

Roger Feb 08, 2019 08:33 PM
Missing Elderly Woman Found Safe

The Missing Elderly Female left Nordstroms at 6:14pm she has brown curly hair either grey or green slacks not sure I heard that right..She told someone that she would be waiting at a Parking Garage, or at a restaurant on State street for her Son. So she might be in those areas...