Man with Pants Down in Lagoon District

Man seen with his pants down in the Lagoon District, the 100 block of North Milpas. Man was next to the reporting party's window with his pants down.

Factotum Aug 30, 2018 09:30 PM
Man with Pants Down in Lagoon District

When you want $2100 rent for 600 sq feet you don't want it known as the Lower Westside. Location, location, location for the Sycamore Creek Village gated rentals in the new LaGoon District: "Urban & Chic Town Home 1130 Punta Gorda - 33, Santa Barbara, CA 93103 Refined. Accessible. Modern. This brand new, luxury town home is located in the private, gated community of Sycamore Creek Village. "

Factotum Aug 30, 2018 09:25 PM
Man with Pants Down in Lagoon District

First time I heard this was in the glossy Santa Barbara Magazine over a year ago - when they were trying to push those "Sycamore Creek" tiny houses.

Shasta Guy Aug 30, 2018 09:01 PM
Man with Pants Down in Lagoon District

As my last contribution to this thread, perhaps the nickname of the Lagoon District will be the Loogie district...

a-1560950613 Aug 30, 2018 09:14 AM
Man with Pants Down in Lagoon District

LARRYQ, YEPSB, SHASTA GUY, REX OF SB, AHCHOOO, ROGER...any others able and willing. I enjoy your clever comments. Please post funny/clever comments more often; make my day!

Roger Aug 30, 2018 09:48 AM
Man with Pants Down in Lagoon District

The police cars will all be repainted for the districts the represent "To protect and serve The Lagoon District"

Cabomark Aug 30, 2018 08:55 AM
Man with Pants Down in Lagoon District

Please stop calling this area the "Lagoon District". It sounds ridiculous the way people make up pet names for neighborhoods. Where is there a lagoon ...? .... probably not since the Spaniards were here ....

shorebird Aug 30, 2018 06:09 PM
Man with Pants Down in Lagoon District

All the crime that happens in Santa Barbara County happens in the Lagoon District on the shores of Lake Arrellaga.

Roger Aug 30, 2018 06:59 AM
Man with Pants Down in Lagoon District

Found on Youtube Lagoon District Santa Barbara New craft beer destination:The Lagoon Loop....Just sneak it on in there huh? Darn Lizard Drainers...

Roger Aug 29, 2018 09:02 PM
Man with Pants Down in Lagoon District

South of Cota Somewhere between Santa Barbara and Milpas I hope not but I have read Milpas several times I thought it was the Turd refuge when I first heard it...

REX OF SB Aug 30, 2018 04:11 PM
Man with Pants Down in Lagoon District

Roger, that's it! Some suggestions (not that any are needed, because there's no necessity for another name), can include; SOCO, for SOuth of COta; WEMI, for WEst of MIlpas; EAGA, for EAst of GArden; or, my favorites, NOMO, for NOrth of MOntecito, and NONO, for NOrth of NOpal. And while I'm on a roll here, we can invent other locations throughout the county as well: EASY can be EAst of Santa Ynez; NOSY can be NOrth of Santa Ynez; NOGO can be NOrth of GOleta; and SOLO can be SOuth of LOmpoc. I'm sure there are others.

Ahchooo Aug 29, 2018 07:14 PM
Man with Pants Down in Lagoon District

No Roger, no! Don't call it the Lagoon District, not even in jest! It might stick, and then the world will end. Or something.