Man Arrested for Making a Homemade Bomb

Man Arrested for Making a Homemade Bomb title=
Man Arrested for Making a Homemade Bomb

Source: Santa Maria Police Department

Arrest for Possession of Materials to Make Destructive Device or Explosive

Jordan Peter Gerbich, 27 y/o of Santa Maria

On 7/18/2017 at 1132 am, officers were dispatched to the alleyway behind the 300 block of W Betteravia Rd regarding an explosion in a dumpster. The Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Bomb Squad also responded to assist with the investigation of the suspected homemade destructive device. No one was injured in the incident and the damage was minor.

On 11/16/2017, detectives arrested Gerbich without incident at the Santa Maria Police Department. Gerbich is the only suspect and there is no evidence of involvement by any group or organization

420722 Nov 17, 2017 11:30 AM
Man Arrested for Making a Homemade Bomb

FYI-You can click the hide your handle button when making mean/lame comments but when they get sent to the penalty box the name is revealed. I wonder if edhat did that just to keep things interesting or maybe this feature was looked over when creating the website.

1984 Nov 17, 2017 08:17 AM
Man Arrested for Making a Homemade Bomb

That's what I would have said. Made my first bomb at 5 years old. Adam 12 took me to L.A County General for the powder burn to my hand.

Roger Nov 17, 2017 07:36 AM
Man Arrested for Making a Homemade Bomb

I'm too sexy for my love, Too sexy for my love Love's going to leave me I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt So sexy it hurts And I'm too sexy for Milan Too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan I'm too sexy for your party too sexy for your party No way I'm Disco Dancing......Cause I'm a model, you know what I mean? And I do my little turn on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah. I shake my little tush on the sidewalk, I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car Too sexy by far And I'm too sexy for my hat, too sexy for my hat What do you think of that? Cause I'm a model you know what I mean And I do my little turn on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah I'm too sexy for my, too sexy for my Too sexy for your putdowns....

a-1513505889 Nov 17, 2017 06:53 AM
Man Arrested for Making a Homemade Bomb

See thing is you just seem to appear to be generally to stupid to have acquired all the superior life experience you claim over everyone else. lol

Roger Nov 17, 2017 06:17 AM
Man Arrested for Making a Homemade Bomb

No I never was a bad ass just like to make fireworks when I was a kid had to make my own because I wasn't a spoiled rotten kid who's mommy and daddy bought them everything like A-1510928025....or whatever number your going to turn into next..

Roger Nov 16, 2017 06:12 PM
Man Arrested for Making a Homemade Bomb

No I didn't but it doesn't mean I didn't want to people quit messing with me when I started playing with those things.