Male Approaching Teens at Bus Stop

By Roger the Scanner Guy

Male near the Sunkin Gardens, 50-years-old wearing a grey Dodger Shirt and possibly transient, approaching teenaged girls.

Seabird Apr 29, 2021 07:44 PM
Male Approaching Teens at Bus Stop

@OceanDrew, you are clearly a male. You too, ZeroHawk. We females MOST CERTAINLY RECOGNIZE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PERSON WHO IS BENIGN AND A PERSON WHO IS MAKING US UNCOMFORTABLE. What's more, we females HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO GUARD OURSELVES AGAINST A PERCEIVED THREAT AND NOT ENGAGE WITH ANYONE WHO IS CROSSING OUR PERSONAL BOUNDARIES OF COMFORT. There. Got it? Take your belittling comments and shove them in your pants with the rest of your brains. But thank you for this PERFECT example of male ignorance. Bloody idiots.

Roger Apr 29, 2021 03:32 PM
Male Approaching Teens at Bus Stop

I'm not sure about this guy I used to know a guy who is a Dodgers fan and did that the Creeps usually spot is East Beach Vollyball courts early in the morning.

SBSand Apr 29, 2021 06:08 PM
Male Approaching Teens at Bus Stop

You guys laugh but a 50 year old transient approaching teenaged girls is not something that I, as a parent, would feel super comfortable about. I can't imagine any appropriate reason for a man that age, transient or not, to bother teenaged girls. As a woman who has been sexually assaulted, I guess maybe I see a different threat than some of the posters here who think it is some kind of a joke.

SBLetsGetAlong Apr 29, 2021 07:37 PM
Male Approaching Teens at Bus Stop

I understand you Drew. This type of stuff is way too common nowadays.
It’s not right, but it is the way our quiet little place is, becoming like most big cities.

Roger Apr 30, 2021 06:24 AM
Male Approaching Teens at Bus Stop

It was called in and Police responded I believe it might be the lesser charge and approaching and flirting with a teenaged girl when your a grown man is against the law..

Luvaduck Apr 30, 2021 08:45 AM
Male Approaching Teens at Bus Stop

It's not just men who prey on underage kids. I recently learned of two cases of early adolescent boys being groomed then seduced by decades older women. It isn't a wink, wink, nod, nod experience. Both are full of shame and anger and damaged. One has been in counselling since his 30s; the other has made several suicide attempts and is only 20. The transition from child to adult is an extremely vulnerable part of life. Dealing with hormones and sexuality is confusing and difficult. No adult should be coming on to them, and any who does should be punished and ostracized: The are "shootig fish in a barrel" as the saying goes.