Last Minute Solar Eclipse Tips
By an edhat subscriber
The solar eclipse is almost here! Check out a few tips and local suggestions for places to watch it:
1. The sun will be in full view by 9:00 a.m., unless there is fog or a marine layer
2. If a marine layer is present, it might be best to avoid the beach areas
3. Other locations to see the eclipse: Franchesci Park, Lizards Mouth, Painted Cave, San Marcos Pass, W. Camino Cielo, Knapps Castle, TV Hill
5. Be careful of where you're standing and where you park due to oncoming traffic.
6. Have a great time and share your photos!