Join us at the Edhat Party!

Cebada Wine tasting room (courtesy photo)

It's finally here! The time to mingle with fellow edhat readers and celebrate our 2017 and 2018 March Edness winners. Join us at Cebada Wine Tasting Room TONIGHT (Thursday, April 12th) at 8 E. De La Guerra Street, for a fun evening of edhatness.

We'll be there from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. so swing by after work for a glass of tasty wine and delicious appetizers, all from local businesses! This is a free event so bring your friends, family, co-workers, and strangers from the street to make some new friends and say hi to old ones.

Edhat merchandise will be available for purchase including our new edhat hats and limited edition Roger the Scanner Guy t-shirts which were made by our friends at ooshirts.com. All our merchandise is available online but if you swing by the event you can avoid the extra shipping fee!

We'll also have live music performed by local musician Conner Cherland. Check out his music here.

Snacks provided by Mesa Salsa Company, Renaud's Patisserie, Creekside Restaurant & Bar, and Santa Barbara Catering Company.

Edhat prizes provided by Windrun Wine, Paddle Sports Center, Betsy J. Green, Creekside Restaurant & Bar, and Ed.

Special thanks to Cebada Winery for hosting this event at their beautiful tasting room. And a heartfelt thanks to all our event partners for supporting edhat and the local community!

Shasta Guy Apr 15, 2018 07:27 PM
Join us at the Edhat Party!

I had a great time at the party. I had wished to see Roger. I think the shirt should have the phrase, "Vegetarian Fire at the Mission Underpants" copyrighted by Roger. I love all your posts, and I can't believe all the crazy stuff that goes on in this town.

Roger Apr 15, 2018 08:21 PM
Join us at the Edhat Party!

I'm sorry I don't go out like I used to I want to but between the pain and feeling ill I hide much of the time I can hardly move some folks stop by once in a while don't mind visitors..

Roger Apr 15, 2018 05:58 AM
Join us at the Edhat Party!

I used to hate myself but for the most part I like myself now some people are really jealous. Lets see how fast this one goes down... :)

homers Apr 15, 2018 09:21 AM
Join us at the Edhat Party!

If they put my likeness on a T shirt my dear friends would rib me till no end. I have been reading scanner reports for about 7 year. I only rib people I like.

Flicka Apr 14, 2018 09:15 AM
Join us at the Edhat Party!

Roger does a terrific job for us. Profanity and misspellings? On a t-shirt? What is bugging you about our "scanner guy" being honored with a t-shirt?

Roger Apr 15, 2018 11:58 AM
Join us at the Edhat Party!

It's ok I enjoy most of the comments even the ones that batter, Sometimes I joke back and people think I'm serious and get mad, that's kinda funny...

Channelfog Apr 15, 2018 08:05 AM
Join us at the Edhat Party!

Heart shaped cufflinks! Roger clearly had a rough ride in his youth and now works hard to provide valuable information to the community. Thanks Scanner Guy, know that you are appreciated regardless of any ribbing you receive here.

homers Apr 14, 2018 08:20 PM
Join us at the Edhat Party!

I was just being facetious. How is it possible to get 4 down votes in 30 seconds.

homers Apr 14, 2018 08:09 PM
Join us at the Edhat Party!

Next item to promote. Roger Cufflinks ... For People who wear their heart on their sleeve and express their emotions freely and openly, for all to see.

Roger Apr 14, 2018 05:19 PM
Join us at the Edhat Party!

Thank's FLICKA it's no use though they Love me so much and are so obsessed they really cannot respond any other way...

monkeyboy Apr 13, 2018 03:12 PM
Join us at the Edhat Party!

Shouldn't the Roger shirt be covered in profanity and odd misspellings?

a-1524666995 Apr 14, 2018 02:38 PM
Join us at the Edhat Party!

The roger shirt is a great accessory to those funny little pink caps you see at the protests .

Edhat Staff Apr 12, 2018 03:45 PM
Join us at the Edhat Party!

The dedicated staff of edhat.com is excited to see a lot of you. We hope you all join for a relaxing evening of fun and revelry. -ed

a-1524666995 Apr 12, 2018 03:06 PM
Join us at the Edhat Party!

Excited to make some new edhat friends! Thanks for throwing this Ed.