Highway 192 Closed in Montecito for Next 24 Hours

Source: Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office

At approximately 5:25 am this morning, a solo vehicle collision resulted in a sheared power pole on Highway 192. The Highway is closed at El Bosque and Hodges Lane and is expected to be closed for the next 24 hours. Please avoid the area and choose an alternate route.

Edhat Staff

Written by Edhat Staff

What do you think?


0 Comments deleted by Administrator

Leave a Review or Comment


  1. According to statistics (2017), there is about 65% chance that this accident was a direct result of “distracted” driving (texting). This leaves 35% chance of some other reason as Rex correctly suggests: mechanical, animal, UFO, etc. Talk to any accident investigator or insurance person, and they will tell you that texting is behind the vast majority of these type of accidents. To deny it is the same as denying climate change.

Robbery Near Sears

Robbery at Knifepoint in Carpinteria