Guns Stolen From Residence

Burglary in the 2500 Block of Calle Galicia, a safe with 4 guns inside was taken.

Roger Dec 27, 2017 09:25 AM
Guns Stolen From Residence

All 4 guns were locked in a safe and the safe was taken. I believe in having home protection though I am mostly a Peaceful moderately old fart I have been the victim and survivor of violent crime and I would much rather hurt than be hurt...Sorry it slipped my mind to mention they were in a safe.

a-1537954376 Dec 27, 2017 10:07 AM
Guns Stolen From Residence

You're good Roger, you did write safe :) it just didn't make the headline and that commenter didn't read the actual post.

Concerned4Calif Dec 27, 2017 09:14 AM
Guns Stolen From Residence

Yeti please remember who is the victim. Its the perosn who just had their home violated and possessions stolen. We get the point that you are against guns.

a-1537954376 Dec 27, 2017 03:25 PM
Guns Stolen From Residence

Actually, it was a 16-word story, and a safe WAS mentioned.

Roger Dec 27, 2017 02:57 PM
Guns Stolen From Residence

I wear panties I bought them from a mans online clothing store they were supposed to be cotton and black but they feel like silk panties and they sweat and always feel as if they are in a wad.

a-1537954376 Dec 27, 2017 09:37 AM
Guns Stolen From Residence

Don't get your panties in a wad CC. I actually own weapons, am a hunter and they are very secure. I did not notice the reference to a safe in the 10 word detailed story above. likewise, I encourage you not to make accusatory assumptions with no information at hand.

Yeti Dec 27, 2017 08:46 AM
Guns Stolen From Residence

I can only assume that since multiple guns were taken, the owner of the weapons did NOT have them locked in a safe or secured in some fashion. IF this is the case, then he/she can be held liable for any crimes committed with these weapons. I believe that it is the law in California and just a smart practice. Unfortunately, many people make a lame attempt of "hiding" their weapons for easy access or just because they are lazy. Many times this leads to theft or worse some kid finding the weapon, playing with it and possibly killing or injuring someone. Lets just hope that no one dies as a result of their negligence.

oceandrew Dec 27, 2017 04:12 PM
Guns Stolen From Residence

YETI, I don't know if it was mentioned when first posted but the guns were in fact in a safe. Whether the burglars had targeted the residence because it was known to have gun safe is unknown but the little that is known makes it very suspicious. I just find it ironic that a homeowner goes out of his way "to protect himself" and he gets burgled anyway and it's his "protection" that gets stolen.

a-1537954376 Dec 27, 2017 02:41 PM
Guns Stolen From Residence

Typical leftist inability to read/comprehend, instead assume. Notice the first 3 letters of the word "assume'. Stop letting your hatred of gun owners color your perceptions and reality.

Roger Dec 27, 2017 07:42 AM
Guns Stolen From Residence

There have been a lot of burglaries lately they happen all the time best thing to do is prevention get alarms whatever you have to do legally to prevent from being robbed. I used to do the illegal burglary traps got into trouble doing that sort of thing, I also got the crap shocked out of me one night because I came home drunk and walked into my own trap..Legal is better

Roger Dec 27, 2017 07:38 AM
Guns Stolen From Residence

Yes there are more guns on the street but don't worry I'm sure there are many others.

Roger Dec 27, 2017 07:38 AM
Guns Stolen From Residence

I did hear Smith and Wesson revolver I think 699, Semi automatic pistol, a 9mm all black pistols...

Roger Dec 27, 2017 07:36 AM
Guns Stolen From Residence

SBPD BOLOed the type of guns but I did not get all the makes or models...