Edhat's 2020 Election Poll

Edhat's 2020 Election Poll title=
Edhat's 2020 Election Poll

By edhat staff

This year is a very contentious election race on the national stage, but here at edhat, we stick to the local stuff.

Take our 2020 Election Poll below to see where edhat readers stand on local issues and candidates.

As a reminder, VOTE! All local voting information can be found at https://countyofsb.org/care/elections/home.sbc

Idesofmarch Nov 03, 2020 10:38 PM
Edhat's 2020 Election Poll

I'm literally shaking rn! I can't believe we're probly gonna get 4 more years of this!!! Is there a listing of safe spaces??? I'm grateful for my job but I don't know how to face the world tomorrow, with what we're seeing in the results so far!!!I literally can't even!!!!

Voice of Reason Nov 04, 2020 10:27 AM
Edhat's 2020 Election Poll

When you continually censor a large portion of your commenters they loose the will to participate.

sacjon Nov 04, 2020 10:38 AM
Edhat's 2020 Election Poll

VOICE - you continue to willfully violate the site's guidelines, so what do you expect?

Voice of Reason Nov 04, 2020 10:47 AM
Edhat's 2020 Election Poll

So do you and Pitmix (though more Pit), I flag the posts, they stay, mine don't.

sacjon Nov 04, 2020 10:51 AM
Edhat's 2020 Election Poll

VOICE - I know that frustration, I do. It's pretty arbitrary, but you can't say there's not plenty of pro-Trump ramblings that are left up here. Anyways, since we're discussing Edhat policies, we're about to get deleted anyway. Just thought I'd try to clarify maybe.

Edhat Staff Nov 04, 2020 12:49 PM
Edhat's 2020 Election Poll

Hi "Voice of Reason",

We have a set of comment policies that we require our commenters to follow. If those policies are violated, the comment will be deleted. You can read all about it here: https://www.edhat.com/about-edhat/comment-policies

Speaking of our policies, this discussion is off topic and is discussing edhat business practices, which violate our guidelines. Although, since you've made numerous comments on this exact topic instead of reaching out to us directly, we'll let this stand for you to read. For any future questions, please contact us at [email protected]

Thanks,