Drunk Juvenile at Hendry's Beach

Check the welfare of a 14-Year-old female at Hendrys Beach wearing a 2 piece bathing suit and drunk, her bathing suit falling off, a group of adult males hanging around her.

Lucky 777 Aug 12, 2019 12:13 PM
Drunk Juvenile at Hendry's Beach

I've seen vagrants drinking beer at the Hendry's picnic tables enjoying the surf and bikini girl views that I would be very concerned about if a drunk 14 year old fell into their midst. Presumably they slink off to hidey-holes in the creek bed after dark, and are like spiders waiting for a tasty fly like her.

a-1576444537 Aug 12, 2019 10:41 AM
Drunk Juvenile at Hendry's Beach

There aren't enough details to know exactly what happened and ESPECIALLY not enough known to know to intentions of those involved, good or bad.

a-1576444537 Aug 12, 2019 09:42 AM
Drunk Juvenile at Hendry's Beach

Haha, #NotAllMen? Riiiiiight. Statistics don't lie and this young girl most likely would have been assaulted if the police did not arrive.

Luvaduck Aug 12, 2019 09:34 AM
Drunk Juvenile at Hendry's Beach

While it may be unlikely that the surrounding males were there to protect her, some might have been: Some males are incredibly aware and protective of vulnerable girls/women. Doesn't take many bravehearts to dissuade gang-think boys.

a-1576444537 Aug 11, 2019 11:01 PM
Drunk Juvenile at Hendry's Beach

About a year ago I had a 19-year-old female tenant come home from I.V. so drunk she was staggering and fairly senseless. She was brought home by another young female, a complete stranger to her. Thank goodness for women looking out for one another. When I was in my 40s I took aerobics classes at SBCC. It was beyond frustrating hearing the 18-19-20-year-old females making jokes about how drunk they got the night before and how so and so (some guy) took them home and they didn't even remember how they got home. Parents can only do so much. The peer pressure to drink and drink too much is enormous and some kids just can't say "no" when they should. I'm not excusing their behavior, but I will say that it is appalling how distressingly stupid some of these kids can be.

jak Aug 12, 2019 10:57 AM
Drunk Juvenile at Hendry's Beach

These young people all have the ability to say “no” to excess alcohol (or any alcohol under dubious circumstances). What they lack is the common sense to do so.

Ryan93105 Aug 11, 2019 09:50 PM
Drunk Juvenile at Hendry's Beach

Has it been specified whether the "group of males" was there to possibly assist, or if they were being inappropriate in some way?

sbnatv Aug 12, 2019 01:02 AM
Drunk Juvenile at Hendry's Beach

Males most likely there to help, but the media will not report that as its not politically correct or hip. Poor girl! And the parents did a great job raising a strong survivor!

Roger Aug 11, 2019 06:44 PM
Drunk Juvenile at Hendry's Beach

The disparcher said a group of men were hanging around her but I don't call adult males that hang around drunk underage girls men so I'll just say males.