Domestic Disturbance on Yanonali

Domestic Violence report in the 1000 Block of East Yanonali, the reporting party is a juvenile who said the male hit their mother in the head on Wednesday also, besides this morning's beating.

TWOSCOOPS Feb 14, 2019 12:54 PM
Domestic Disturbance on Yanonali

I listened to the song (taped at Grammys on Sunday)! Inspirational and beautiful. The cursive handwriting of the lyrics reminds me of the style that our Constitution was written. Connection, for people feeling "less" over the last few years? Maybe she's reminding everyone that we all have a voice, no matter what or who says it. It may hurt, but you can stand up and be brave. The joke's on them, the abusive people. "You're looking tired, but you don't look scared."

a-1575645062 Feb 14, 2019 11:33 AM
Domestic Disturbance on Yanonali

Roger, listen to the song. It's not calling abuse a joke. This is an anthem in support of anyone who feels abused, and the "joke" is on the abusive people. This is an dynamic song, and in the end, gives inspiration to all who survive.

a-1575645062 Feb 14, 2019 11:33 AM
Domestic Disturbance on Yanonali

Cheif Lori Luhnow, do you read edhat? WTF is going on? No trained DV response due to rain??? What gives?

Roger Feb 14, 2019 12:35 PM
Domestic Disturbance on Yanonali

The police responded a few of them sounded like as far as DIVERT maybe they should get into another line of work maybe something outside when it's sunny outside.

Flicka Feb 14, 2019 09:56 AM
Domestic Disturbance on Yanonali

One beating and the jerk should be gone, especially when children are involved and have to watch. No abusive boyfriends/husbands should be tolerated.

a-1575645062 Feb 14, 2019 09:09 AM
Domestic Disturbance on Yanonali

Roger, you and all who suffer, this song on Valentine's Day: https://www.grammy.com/grammys/videos/brandi-carlile-joke-2019-grammys-performance

Roger Feb 14, 2019 09:54 AM
Domestic Disturbance on Yanonali

I'm not suffering I miss my gal.... I feel sorry for these people and there is no joke about domestic violence what if this guy gets out of jail and kills that woman next time someone did not respond because it was raining to help her jerks.

Roger Feb 14, 2019 08:24 AM
Domestic Disturbance on Yanonali

It's almost like the DIVERT Team advocated the Abuse because it's raining...It's ok to abuse someone when it's raining DIVERT won't show up..

Roger Feb 14, 2019 08:19 AM
Domestic Disturbance on Yanonali

The kid gets enough nerve up to call in this monster beating their mother and these people that are supposed to help their mom don't show up because it's raining.

Roger Feb 14, 2019 08:16 AM
Domestic Disturbance on Yanonali

I just heard that the Domestic Violence Team doesn't respond when it's Raining....What the HELL? Victims get beat up when it's raining....What? I guess they are afraid of water.

Roger Feb 14, 2019 07:51 AM
Domestic Disturbance on Yanonali

Most kids don't call domestic violence in they just live with it walking on eggs through their childhood this is a good kid looking out for their Mother on Valentines Day...

Roger Feb 14, 2019 08:25 AM
Domestic Disturbance on Yanonali

My Father was an Abuser, my Step Father molested my sister had I known at the time I would have killed him.

a-1575645062 Feb 14, 2019 08:22 AM
Domestic Disturbance on Yanonali

Sad but true! As a kid I didn't know the term for my mother's boyfriend beating her up. Those were horrible years!