Disturbance at Ralph's Grocery Store

Code 242: Assault, a man was spitting at juveniles and stealing food at Ralphs on 100 West Carrillo. He is now reportedly throwing metal chairs.

Factotum Apr 28, 2019 05:25 PM
Disturbance at Ralph's Grocery Store

Can't think of a better way to finally get lower rental and real estate prices, than to let vagrants totally trash this city. It is happening. Just when the big money was starting to come back.

a-1571662024 Apr 28, 2019 12:39 PM
Disturbance at Ralph's Grocery Store

It's not the fault of the Kroger stores that Santa Barbara City isn't able to get this homeless/transient/shelter-challenged/beggars banquet (apologies to R.S.) under control. All of us are affected, none of us knows the solution. I love to shop at the Carrillo Ralph's. THE nicest cashiers, great coupons and now even lots of organic items from which to choose.

Roger Apr 28, 2019 12:42 PM
Disturbance at Ralph's Grocery Store

I know the solution but it's not legal anymore the solution is what they legally did to me...It's not fair I WANNA SUE..LOL

a-1571662024 Apr 28, 2019 08:55 AM
Disturbance at Ralph's Grocery Store

Just another reason to not shop at Ralph's, Roger! Crazy high prices Crazy parking Crazy people spitting on kids Crazy stealing

tagdes Apr 28, 2019 11:53 AM
Disturbance at Ralph's Grocery Store

Test shopper surveys nationally and locally by KEYT show Ralph's ( Krogers )has the best prices of any major chain. What real store has them beat, I doubt Gelson's, Lazy Acres or Whole Paycheck. I've always found parking there even when the basement was half flooded. But crazy people, yes gotta agree there. Course they are all over downtown. Been there twice while thefts were taking place and the manager and even with the security guard says they can't stop them because of the liability. Also twice when they've had to close the rest rooms for less than the best of reasons. One reported here. But going there and picking up DVD's and books at the library are the only times I'll go downtown anymore. Even with all the crazies now up in San Roque it's not as bad as down there. They seem a little more mellow here.

Roger Apr 28, 2019 09:34 AM
Disturbance at Ralph's Grocery Store

I did notice the insanity in the store and the high prices but they had cooked chicken and you know what they say "Chicken tastes like Chicken."

Roger Apr 28, 2019 08:23 AM
Disturbance at Ralph's Grocery Store

Maybe he is BMA I heard another name ran it's early yet...Police say there is PC penal code for 422pc Threats, or Criminal Threats...