Dino Caption Contest Winner Announced
Update by edhat staff
With over 100 submissions, we debated and argued which one is "the best." Obviously, it's subjective so we narrowed down the funniest captions and selected the one we could all agree on, even Ed.
Congratulations to Jolinda who submitted this winning caption:
"Somehow I ended up here after looking for parking at the new Target..."
Below are some honorable mentions:
"The hills are alive, with the sound of RAAAAAAWWWRRRR!!!" -Monkeyboy
"If you're happy and you know it clap your... oh." -SB845
"Santa Barbara County officials partner with InGen to introduce a new helicopter deterrent species to the region." - SBATLIEN
"What you looking at? Oh, and a camera too! Sheesh, can't a guy poop in peace?" -ParvoPup
"When you finally stop to smell the flowers and wind up going extinct." - NCLARK
"Florassic Park!" -ANTUSAIL
Recently we received this photo by Patti Gutshall while she was touring the Carrizo Plain National Monument just north of Santa Barbara County. Naturally, we're curious what great captions edhat readers can come up with.
Enter your caption below in the comment section. The one that makes the edhat staff laugh the loudest will win. All entries must be received by Wednesday (4/10) at 8:00 p.m., the winner will be announced on Thursday (4/11).
- Entries must be added below in the comment section
- Only 1 entry per edhat account is eligible [edhat accounts are free, create one here]
- All entries must be received by Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 8:00 p.m.
- The winner will be contacted via email to the address linked to their edhat account and announced on Thursday, April 11.
- The winner will receive a piece of edhat swag and a family pack of tickets to the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History and Sea Center.
[PSA: While the contributed photo is engaging, edhat does not condone illegal exploring of nature, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.]