Dignity Health to Provide No Cost Drive Through Flu Shots Saturday
Source: Dignity Health
Dignity Health’s Marian Community Clinics are offering a No Cost Drive-Through Flu Shot Clinic this Saturday, November 7 to protect community members from the flu virus, one of the top 10 leading causes of death in the United States.
The No Cost Flu Shots are available for Adults 18-64 years of age at the Santa Maria location listed below, with no appointment needed. Supplies are limited. Free cloth masks will be provided to anyone that participates in the flu shot clinic, while supplies last. The details are as follows:
Saturday, November 7th
Marian Community Clinics
117 W. Bunny Avenue, Santa Maria
The CDC recommends a yearly flu vaccine as the first and most important step in protecting against flu. In addition to getting the flu vaccine here are some recommended safety precautions:
• Avoid close contact with those who are sick and stay home if you are
• Wear a mask when in public
• Use your elbow to cover cough and sneezes
• Wash hands thoroughly for 20-seconds and carry hand sanitizer with you to use frequently
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
• Disinfect surfaces
• Ensure you are maintaining a physical distance of 6ft in public spaces
• If you experience symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, headache muscle and body aches, nausea, shortness of breath, sore throat~ Call your doctor.