Car Burglars on Camera

Car Burglars on Camera title=
Car Burglars on Camera

By an edhat reader

A neighbor just posted this video showing four people seen walking the street trying to open car doors. It's on the Westside and appears to be on Mountain Ave.

"4 criminals on foot walking up the street... checking car doors. When one of them finds an open door, you can see them all react and run towards it. It's been reported to the police. More - higher resolution - cameras and lighting are being added! I have reported this information to the police."

Longing2bhome Jan 23, 2020 09:21 AM
Car Burglars on Camera

Thank you for sharing the video. This is why I lock my car and house always. I cannot see the age of the people doing this. If they are minors, clearly and sadly the parents do not know where and who their kids are with. If they are young adults I hope they enjoy jail.

monkeyboy Jan 22, 2020 09:51 AM
Car Burglars on Camera

This is happening all over town, every night. My nextdoor neighborhood has car "breakins" at least twice a week and they are always unlocked vehicles.

a-1582747945 Jan 22, 2020 10:21 AM
Car Burglars on Camera

It's amazing how many people never lock their vehicles and also leave items worth stealing in plain view. I shake my head when I read or hear about a person's wallet & phone being taken from their car. You're asking for it by rolling the dice!

a-1582747945 Jan 21, 2020 10:48 PM
Car Burglars on Camera

Mountain AVENUE, not Drive. Mountain Dr. is on the other side of town, up near the foothills.

sbres Jan 21, 2020 07:08 PM
Car Burglars on Camera

My son was sitting in his car in broad daylight in front of our house. Some kids in all black walked by and opened the front passenger side door - when they looked inside and saw my son they ran. My son called the police and filed a police report. This was also on the Westside. Lock your doors!!

Roger Jan 21, 2020 02:32 PM
Car Burglars on Camera

Constant and they are not the only ones there are many people who do this. Thank You for the post.