Burglary Suspect Barricaded in Attic

A burglary suspect is barricaded in the attic. SBPD have structure surrounded, unknown exact location heard Pedregosa street mentioned.

a-1555942540 Apr 14, 2019 11:02 AM
Burglary Suspect Barricaded in Attic

Yes, Roger, I feel proud of the men and women who serve in Police and Sheriff. I think both are looking for more officers and deputies. So, they must be working understaffed. Anyone know how the motorcycle officer is doing who was hit by a car several weeks ago? He was giving Kenny Loggins a ticket in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QUBQo12nH0

Roger Apr 14, 2019 10:54 AM
Burglary Suspect Barricaded in Attic

When I listen to these calls and as I report I feel Proud that we have the responders we have in this County they are all good guys and gals..

Factotum Apr 14, 2019 10:21 AM
Burglary Suspect Barricaded in Attic

Dental offices typically get robbed for drugs, syringes and needles. SB police work is mainly: drugs, vagrants, alcohol and gangs. 20% causing 80% of the problems - 80% of the residents paying for the crimes of the 20%. Capture is just the start - then comes expensive trials, incarceration and probation. The few cause a huge drain on our tax dollars. Which also supports a huge number of government employees processing this revolving door of drug, vagrant, alcohol and gang crime. Is this who we are?

a-1555942540 Apr 14, 2019 08:23 AM
Burglary Suspect Barricaded in Attic

Roger, when I hear your reports on police in action, I more strongly SUPPORT the police. Thank you for that. I know you respect them. I do, too.

Roger Apr 14, 2019 06:20 AM
Burglary Suspect Barricaded in Attic

Officer gave suspect another warning if he retreats back he may come in contact with another officer not a very smart crook.

Roger Apr 14, 2019 06:10 AM
Burglary Suspect Barricaded in Attic

Truck One now responding with Engine 3 to free trapped and injured suspect from the attic area of the structure Officer stated the suspect is now compliant and they are treating his injuries thus far.

Roger Apr 14, 2019 06:01 AM
Burglary Suspect Barricaded in Attic

I believe that is a dental office so extraction is the key word here....Suspect still not coming out Police Officer says the Fire Department might have to extract the suspect through a vent.

mielemai Apr 14, 2019 08:03 AM
Burglary Suspect Barricaded in Attic

Second that. Dr. Hall does great work. 1 extraction and implant. Waiting to get yelled at for going off topic haha.

mielemai Apr 14, 2019 08:03 AM
Burglary Suspect Barricaded in Attic

tagdes Apr 14, 2019 07:46 AM
Burglary Suspect Barricaded in Attic

Yes, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgrey, Dr. Hall, he's one of the best, did 2 extractions and implants for me.