By Roger the Scanner Guy

Burglary in progress at the Four Seasons Biltmore, 1200 Block of Channel Drive.

Rypert Johnson Aug 18, 2021 11:15 AM
Burglary at the Biltmore

They got the suspect, all that actually matters. Now the fun begins, what is the judicial system going to do with him? Catch and release or try him for what he is, a criminal?

Roger Aug 17, 2021 08:33 PM
Burglary at the Biltmore

And what did D.T. Release but a killer virus among the people..

CoastWatch Aug 17, 2021 07:20 PM
Burglary at the Biltmore

When Governor Newsom releases 78,000 inmates, what do you expect is roaming our streets but parolees...

JB86 Aug 17, 2021 07:01 PM
Burglary at the Biltmore

It is official, they have arrested the suspect and recovered evidence of the crime(s). Not a surprise, he has a criminal record, probation, etc. Now it is 'Book 'em, Dano.'
I actually had the opportunity to say that once to a detective Dan O'Rielly in an embezzlement case...made my day.

ScannerAndrew Aug 17, 2021 06:19 PM
Burglary at the Biltmore

The subject at the Chevron also has property belonging to the Biltmore, and it was the subject that brandished the knife.

Roger Aug 17, 2021 06:12 PM
Burglary at the Biltmore

I'm still trying to figure out what the HELL they are sayin, jus sayin...

bicyclist Aug 17, 2021 07:07 PM
Burglary at the Biltmore

After your reply I couldn't stop thinking about the quote from "The Last Boy Scout" when Joe (Bruce W)wakes up in his car & says "Nobody likes you. Everybody hates you. You're gonna lose. Smile, you @#ck. "

Roger Aug 17, 2021 06:32 PM
Burglary at the Biltmore

I got all kinds of issues ringing ears I got all kinds of aches, pains, walking issues I'm starting to think besides being an asshole I got something weird I hope not..

bicyclist Aug 17, 2021 06:21 PM
Burglary at the Biltmore

Roger - I'd offer my hearing aids, but they barely work for me. (VA says just bring em in to the audiology dept. - @ West LA VA, yeah be right there?) I keep saying huh?/what? not hearing correctly totally sucks!!

Roger Aug 17, 2021 06:11 PM
Burglary at the Biltmore

Sounds like they are trying to confirm the person that is detained..

Roger Aug 17, 2021 06:10 PM
Burglary at the Biltmore

Great idea to break in to the Biltmore when no one is working there..Except Security..

Roger Aug 17, 2021 06:16 PM
Burglary at the Biltmore

Thanks SCANNER ANDREW I\m having a hard time hearing it sounds like they got the right guy though..Cancelling code 33 I guess they got him..

Roger Aug 17, 2021 06:02 PM
Burglary at the Biltmore

More units responding sounds like the knife might have been left on scene? Now saying someone else has the knife?

Roger Aug 17, 2021 05:58 PM
Burglary at the Biltmore

Subject suspicious subject on an electric bike in the area tried to jump over a fence..Suspect last seen at the Biltmore 15 minutes ago..

Roger Aug 17, 2021 05:55 PM
Burglary at the Biltmore

Suspect brandished a knife in a threatening manner to reporting party.. HMA Suspect..