Bank Skimmer Found at Bank of America

By Scanner Andrew

Police are investigating a skimmer that was found at one of the ATM machines at Bank of America on Coast Village Road.

humungous Apr 08, 2022 07:00 PM
Bank Skimmer Found at Bank of America

I agree that credit unions are the way to go. Golden 1 has always handled problems like this for me with speedy professionalism and integrity.

Crystalandmaui Apr 08, 2022 07:25 AM
Bank Skimmer Found at Bank of America

I had an incident when I used to bank at B OF A too, money missing, so did my daughter, I had a friend have money missing from B OF A , she did not get her money back.
They have a bad reputation for this type of thing happening, obviously they don’t have your accounts secured enough.
But they don’t seem to care, thus keeps happening.

condorhiker Apr 08, 2022 11:56 AM
Bank Skimmer Found at Bank of America

B of A is the worst. Check the Consumer Reports website. They rated B of A something like 69th in the country, even worse than Wells Fargo! Don't do business with B of A!

AwareHuman Apr 07, 2022 11:10 PM
Bank Skimmer Found at Bank of America

Banks will not put your money back to nto your account after 30 days....which is why they won't respond. I was defrauded & the bank kept s nding the wrong forms to their fraud unit...so, I contacted The office if the Comptroller. This is a Federal agency that will assist with banking issues. One call from them & my $$$$ was back at n a few minutes! THEN I took it out & ran to a credit union. , ,A credit union has your back. I will never use bank again.

ChillinGrillin Apr 07, 2022 09:25 PM
Bank Skimmer Found at Bank of America

A skimmer was on an ATM at the BoA branch on the corner of Hope and State last year. I went there frequently and had $1000 missing (the withdrawal limit). They locked my card and I still haven't gotten my money returned after calling their customer service line repeatedly to check on them "investigating my claim" for the last 7 months. Needless to say, I changed banks. You might as well put your money in a jar under the floorboards if you bank there. "Too big to fail" (and too big to care).

RHS Apr 08, 2022 02:44 PM
Bank Skimmer Found at Bank of America

And when you get relief from CFPB be sure to give a nod to Elizabeth Warren and the progressives who created, and so far have protected this agency for the consumers.