Assault on a Police Officer

Assault on a Police Officer on the Milpas Underpass.

a-1566347573 Sep 16, 2017 12:16 PM
Assault on a Police Officer

I don't see anything funny about a law enforcement officer being assaulted.

Roger Sep 16, 2017 02:53 PM
Assault on a Police Officer

You don't have to change your handle...Sometimes I feel like changing mine to the Devil but he's better looking. The SO was different from the PD they treated me rough they would not buy me any Bud Light to get me under control or anything and they took me to jail no sober center for me.

laughing Sep 16, 2017 02:45 PM
Assault on a Police Officer

Yea I can't figure out how change my handle. with over 30 arrests for drunk in public. Lived across the street from a bar and next to a Liquor store. I was on a first name basis with with most of the SO's. I was never mistreated. When they get me they got me.

Roger Sep 16, 2017 01:26 PM
Assault on a Police Officer

Maybe it's your handle or the person thinks were joking about hitting the police I was just telling stories about it the reason why I used to fight the police is because I got beaten down for years by others and when I got drunk I went off and the people that used to beat me up ran away then they'd call the police on me and they would not back down...No it's not funny assaulting the police but the police I fought with helped me out by fighting me if it wasn't for them I might be in the joint...Actually there was a Santa Barbara cop who I played tackle football once drunk and he flipped me off the wall at St. Francis hospital it was a lot of fun till I came to the next day. There was this little accident at the motel I worked at but I paid for that...I guess you had to be there.

laughing Sep 16, 2017 12:59 PM
Assault on a Police Officer

I'm thinking it must something in the water. Like hops and grains and sugar and yeast ?

Roger Sep 16, 2017 12:40 PM
Assault on a Police Officer

Of course not there is no picture with this story what are you talking about?

laughing Sep 16, 2017 01:11 PM
Assault on a Police Officer

California is going down hill. We need more infrastructure Dams and power plants and upgrade and maintenance of existing.

Roger Sep 16, 2017 11:47 AM
Assault on a Police Officer

I had several Assaults on cops when I was a stupid drunk kid back home most of the time they would just fight back until they found out my Uncle had been Chief of police in Hammond they would get kinda shook up over it but I never pressed the issue it was mutual combat. I got a suspended sentence in Porter County for it then went into the Navy and got booted out for beating up my company commander jerk was always yelling at me. Love the SBPD though always treated me with respect and that is mutual too.

Roger Sep 16, 2017 11:36 AM
Assault on a Police Officer

He fought the Law and the Law won, He fount the Law and the Law won....

laughing Sep 16, 2017 11:35 AM
Assault on a Police Officer

Back in my day no one ever hit a cop and if you did you became an instant celebrity .

Roger Sep 16, 2017 11:29 AM
Assault on a Police Officer

I did not personally see what occurred maybe the officer was trying to take the subject in custody I did hear the officer yelling for back up over the Scanner...Officers responded code 3 lights and sirens to the scene bicycle police also responded...

Roger Sep 16, 2017 11:27 AM
Assault on a Police Officer

SBPD on scene under the Milpas street Bridge after a police officer was attacked by a transient a witness told me that he saw the subject arguing with the police officer at the foot of the Milpas Southbound offramp.