Assault at Trader Joes

Code 415 near Trader Joe's at 3025 De La Vina. A 484 Theft Suspect drove off in vehicle dragging a citizen with his vehicle down the driveway attempting to stop him from leaving.

Roger Oct 09, 2018 06:44 PM
Assault at Trader Joes

There was another incident like this at Los Positas Mobil acouple hours after I did not get the suspects description but it kinda makes you wonder.

Roger Oct 09, 2018 03:05 PM
Assault at Trader Joes

This guy is wanted they have not found him yet He is a heavy set White male 73-74 Years old wearing a grey tee shirt, cargo shorts driving a grey Honda Accord with more of the license plate though I missed a number "California 7FWF?41"...

a-1563286223 Oct 09, 2018 01:57 PM
Assault at Trader Joes

Just one more reason why we do not shop at TJs. Used to be a great spot until every T, D, and Harry in this town decided it was "their" place to shop. Give me WF, LA, Lassens, or Gelsons any day...those places are much safer, and the shoppers less volitile and rude.

CoastWatch Oct 09, 2018 04:52 PM
Assault at Trader Joes

Move back to Berkeley or the Bay Area or New York... Three places that would suit you perfectly other than So Cal.

a-1563286223 Oct 09, 2018 03:21 PM
Assault at Trader Joes

Seriously? I'd be willing to bet 99.9% of TJ's customers would disagree with you.

Roger Oct 09, 2018 02:13 PM
Assault at Trader Joes

I don't know guy dragging a fellow customer down the driveway with his car sounds kinda volitile to me I hope the police catch up with him soon..

SBCruiser Oct 09, 2018 02:11 PM
Assault at Trader Joes

This can't be a real comment. Might want to look in the mirror if you're routinely having volatile and rude interactions with fellow shoppers.

a-1563286223 Oct 09, 2018 01:59 PM
Assault at Trader Joes

TJs shoppers are more "volatile and rude" than the shoppers at all those other expensive grocery stores?

Roger Oct 09, 2018 01:45 PM
Assault at Trader Joes

Get a Way vehicle a grey Honda Accord with "7HT" on the plate part of the plate only.