Air Conditioner Installation Referral

Reads 2088

By an edhat reader

I'm looking to have an air conditioner installed in my home for health reasons. Do edhat readers have a recommendation for a reputable local company?

PamSB Aug 10, 2021 06:43 PM
Air Conditioner Installation Referral

We recently had a problem with our air conditioner and the only company that could come out quickly was All-Weather in Goleta (the original installer, Crocker, was very backed up and couldn't get out for a week or more, and this was when the weather was VERY hot). We found All-Weather to be a great company and were very happy with their work. We were pleased with Crocker as the installer, too. I would recommend either company.

Searay Aug 10, 2021 07:23 PM
Air Conditioner Installation Referral

Hall’s Heating and Air came out to my business as well as my home. Showed up on time and gave a great price! 805 729-0763. Give him a call.

Basicinfo805 Aug 11, 2021 07:19 AM
Air Conditioner Installation Referral

Used Crocker, not the cheapest or most expensive, but very thorough and professional. Choose someone that has been around a while and will be around in the future.

senior sally Aug 11, 2021 07:36 AM
Air Conditioner Installation Referral

Two years ago I did extensive research on HVAC systems and installers as I wanted one unit but two zones so I wasn't heating or cooling the entire house when I was just in one room. I found Monty Wayne sheet metal in Goleta had the most reliable information and pricing was good. They installed it two years ago, VERY professional workers and haven't had a problem since/
805-968-2215

jak Aug 11, 2021 09:52 AM
Air Conditioner Installation Referral

I strongly recommend Monte Wayne. He has been at this game for decades and stands behind his work. He is very pleasant to deal with.

Groove Aug 11, 2021 08:52 AM
Air Conditioner Installation Referral

Air System Solutions. This company is legit and I highly recommend after another local company was a complete failure in every way except for taking our money. https://airsystemsolutions.com

paglinsb Aug 11, 2021 11:05 AM
Air Conditioner Installation Referral

My plumber recommended Crocker back when I needed help years ago. Turned to them ever since. So good. It sounds like Monte Wayne is good too, but I did not use his services.