NAWBO-Santa Barbara Installs 2020-2021 Board of Directors
Source: National Association of Women Business Owners
The Santa Barbara chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO–Santa Barbara) installed its new Board of Directors virtually in August as part of its Summer Celebration.
2020-2021 NAWBO – Santa Barbara Board of Directors
• President – Ale Ortega-Botello, VP, Community West Bank/Mobile Notary
• Annika Jensen, Treasurer, CPA, Palius, O’Kelley, Janzen
• Secretary – Caleigh Hernandez, RoHo
• Membership Director – Lauren Bragg, Wellness Vixen
• Programs Director – Teri Coffee-McDuffie, Santa Barbara Women’s Self Defense
• Public Policy/Advocacy Director – Shannon Miller, Enrolled Agent
• Mary Jean Vignone, Member-at-Large, Reach Success, Ltd.
Newly inducted NAWBO–Santa Barbara President Ale Ortega-Botello stated “I am humbled and honored to serve a second term for our NAWBO-SB Chapter, As many other businesses, this year will be a year of reinvention as we adjust to our new norm during this pause. I look forward to working with our newly installed board of directors as we work through this time together. My message to all women business ownersi that we are resilient, we are achievers and together we will overcome, continue to reach for the stars”.
The National Association of Women Business Owners mission is to enhance the wealth–creating capacity of members, promote economic development of women business owners, create innovative and effective changes in the business culture, build strategic alliances, coalitions and affiliations, and to influence public policy and opinion.
The Santa Barbara chapter of National Association of Women Business Owners began in April 2007 with a dozen founding members, and most of them are still on the board. If you own any part of your business and want to meet, learn from and grow with women like yourself, you should definitely join NAWBO–Santa Barbara.
For more information about the Santa Barbara Chapter of NAWBO visit nawbo-sb.org.