Tuesday Evening Online Meditation. 6-7 PM
Are you looking…
To develop a calm, stable and joyful mind?
For support to maintain your meditation practice?
For a spiritual home and community?
To learn what Buddhism teachings are all about?
The Santa Barbara Bodhi Path Buddhist Center offers a high quality curriculum of instruction in Buddhist meditation practice and philosophy. The Center was founded in 1997 at the direction of Shamar Rinpoche. Since then, hundreds of students have come to learn and practice in a modern, non-sectarian environment focused on authentic Buddhist teachings taught and practiced by authentic teachers. We are a diverse community of practitioners encompassing all ages and levels of practice. Dawa Tarchin Phillipsis the resident teacher, and we regularly host visiting teachers.
Santa Barbara Bodhi Path Buddhist Center offers …
• Weekly Dharma teachings
• Weekly meditation session led by sangha members
• Frequent "Introduction to Meditation" classes
• Weekend workshops on topics such as advanced practice, overcoming adversity, working with emotions, compassion and loving kindness, and Buddhist philosophy
• Biannual 5 day residential retreats
• Opportunities to take Refuge, Bodhisattva and Householder vows
Come join us. All are welcome.
Bodhi Path Buddhist Center