The Shared Crossing Pathway Seminar: Accompanying Loved Ones Through a Beautiful End of Life
William Peters, founder of Sharing Crossing Project and author of At Heaven’s Door: What Shared Journeys to the Afterlife Teach About Dying Well and Living Better will host a 3-day journey to help you discover how you and your loved ones can prepare for the best end of life possible … and even share in the journey beyond the veil with grace, love and wonder. Topics covered will include: What is Possible at the End of Human Life?, Preparing for a Conscious, Connecting and Loving End of Life, and The Shared Crossing Protocols©.
By the end of this 3-day intensive workshop, you will:
- Reduce your anxiety and fear around death and dying
- Acquire an ease in being around friends and loved ones who are dying
- Learn to embrace death and receive its many profound gifts
- Prepare to engage with death in a conscious, connected, and loving way whenever it comes
- Learn and practice the groundbreaking Shared Crossing Protocols©- methods to share in the initial stage of your loved one's crossing over (the Shared Death Experience).
*Continuing education units are available.
To register for the live online Seminar, please visit: https://www.sharedcrossing.com/shared-crossing-pathway