Santa Barbara Wine Tasting and Yacht Tours
The Santa Barbara Sea Shell Association’s 38th annual Wine Tasting & Yacht Tours Fundraiser is planned this year for Saturday, October 8th from 4pm to 7pm at Marina One in the Santa Barbara Harbor. It’s the first time back since 2019!
Come join us for a wonderful evening of wine tasting from local wineries paired with hors d’oeuvres and desserts, while enjoying yachts across Marina 1 in the Santa Barbara Harbor. During this event, you can expect to:
- Tour amazing motor and sailing yachts and meet with their owners
- Receive a custom engraved wine glass with each ticket
- Enjoy beer tasting too, paired with select sausages
- Sample hors d'oeuvres, coffee, and desserts
- Bid to win fabulous silent auction items
- Mingle and meet all your friends during a wonderful afternoon and evening!
The Santa Barbara Sea Shell Association (www.sbssa.org) is a nonprofit organization founded in 1948 for the sailing education of children ages 8–15. The annual wine tasting event is our only fundraiser. The funds raised provide for maintenance and operation of our two safety boats, educational materials, acknowledgments and awards, and other operating expenses.
Tickets cost $80 and are available online: https://www.sbssa.org/wine-yacht-gala
Guests must be 21+ to attend.