Santa Barbara Navy League's 3rd Annual Chili Cook-off
Benefiting the Santa Barbara Navy League’s support of our adopted units, including: Naval Base Ventura County, U.S. Coast Guard, Vandenberg AFB, UCSB ROTC, USMC 3/5 “Darkhorse Battalion”, Sea Cadets, and our ships and submarines: USS Ronald Reagan, USS Stockdale and USS California.
Admission includes chili tasting, soft drinks, beer, wine, and BBQ dinner (Tri-tip).
Adults - $40
Children - $15
Live Auction Items Include:
- Northern Idaho Aviation Adventure: summer vacation for four including floatplane transportation and three nights at Lake Coeur d’Alene.
- Winter Getaway for four at the Four Seasons in Scottsdale, AZ, with choice of golf, spring training baseball game or air tour.
- Semper Fi Package including museum quality framed authentic WWII map, meet and greet with author of “SGT Reckless”, and engraved case of “Jarhead Red” wine.
- San Diego getaway for four including, hotel, private yacht, dinner at The Brigantine, Air Combat 360 simulator tickets, and VIP guided tour of USS Midway.
- Glamorous Bryant and Sons jewelry.
- Private lunch or sunset cruise for 20 aboard the largest private yacht in Santa Barbara.
And much more!
|SBNL Chili Cook-off Brochure||213.87 KB|