Pay for College without going broke! Free Public Workshop
Pay for College without going broke! Free Public Workshop at the San Marcos High School Library.
**Attention Parents Planning for College***
Is thinking about how to pay for college keeping you up at night?
One of the main contributors to this problem is that parents and students do not properly plan for college based on their “out of pocket cost” With proper planning, a family can send a student to a private school and pay state school prices
However, when it comes to pay for college, what is the best way to do it on your personal situation and your child’s academics?
In our upcoming live workshop at the Santa Barbara Public Library, we will teach you to play the game that is college admissions and show you the secrets at the right schools at the right price.
We will be talking about:
- The 5 greatest myths about planning for college and why listening to other parents or the guidance counselor will cost you big time.
- The amazing way some parents will out their kids through college, and end up in better financial shape than when they started-even though they hadn’t saved a nickel for school.
- The ONE single mistake 91% of all parents make that cost them thousands… and they don’t even realize it. PLUS, how YOU can avoid making the same mistake.
- How even millionaires and parents making a good six figure income are getting tons of free grant money.
- How to obtain a “tax scholarship” to pay for ALL your tuition—right from the IRS. 100% legal, but not one in 1000 accountants knows how to get it!
- Why following the advice of an accountant or financial planner can cost you buckets of free money... AND, why you need to avoid the new college savings plans like the plague!