Navigating Re-entry Town Hall: How do we cope with the fears and anxiety during this time of transition from the pandemic?
The entire community is invited to attend. Community leaders will discuss the fears, anxiety, and questions that we are all dealing with as we contemplate a return to something like “normal” life before COVID-19.
- Catherine Remak, KLITE FM, Gary & Catherine show host
- Suzanne Grimmesey, PIO/Chief Quality Care and Strategy Officer, SB County
- Susan Salcido, Santa Barbara County Superintendent of Schools
- Eddie Ellner, Founder of Yoga Soup
- Kristen Rohm, Spiritual Care Coordinator, Hospice of Santa Barbara
- Charles Caldwell, Moderator (and new parent)
The event is FREE but registration is required. To find out more, and register for the event, please visit: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/4016231031672/WN_n43Efms8TmeCH3CIdgNrpA
Date: Tuesday, June 29
Time: 6:00 PDT