Learn How to Transform Your Relationship
In this workshop, attendees will learn:
• How to find mutual solutions to decision making and problem solving
• How to remain an individual within the relationship
• How to break the vicious cycle of anger and recrimination
• How to avoid the pitfalls that create separation and estrangement
• How to keep that original loving connection to your partner
When & Where: Sat, Nov 2, 2019 From 2 to 4:00 PM | Unity of Santa Barbara (227 East Arrellaga Street)
Phil and Maude have been writing and speaking on how to spread peace one relationship at a time for many years. They have discovered within their own relationship the secret to living a shared conflict-free life of love and passion.
In their acclaimed last book, How Two: Have a Successful Relationship, they share a simple step-by-step guide that is easily accessible to everyone on how it is possible to have a loving passionate relationship without conflict and alienating arguments, one based on shared core values and a complete acceptance of each other's individuality.
There will be a book-signing following the workshop. Seating is limited; advanced tickets are $25 for singles and $40 for couples; at the door, $30 and $45 respectively.
Seating are limited, buy your ticket now https://philandmaude.eventbrite.com/
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org