Integrative & Innovative Strategies for Helping Kids Overcome Anxiety
$60 | 3 CEU's for MFT's LCSW's, LPCC's and LEP's.
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
1. Assess the many factors that can contribute to childhood anxiety.
2. Name findings from brain research that apply to treatment.
3. Integrate concepts from play therapy, psychodrama, cognitive behavioral therapy, psychodynamic, and family therapies.
4. Describe effective forms of desensitization for children.
5. Name methods of teaching families how to lower negative emotionality.
6. Learn appropriate applications for prescriptions of songs and physical exercise