HOWL @ Djinn
The first event of the series will take place this Sunday, May 15, in Djinn – the hotel’s eccentric library bar named after supernatural genies from Moroccan folklore – from 5:00-10:00PM, featuring mystic libations, a Tarot card and Runes reader, and vinyl spun by Val-Mar Records. Espinosa will also unveil a new full-moon-inspired beverage that reflects that particular month’s lunar cycle for each monthly event. To start the series, Espinosa’s first new cocktail will pay homage to May’s ‘Flower Moon.” The event is complimentary to join and open to hotel guests and the public.
After this weekend’s kick-off event, the hotel will welcome visitors back every month to celebrate the full moon with drinks, music, Tarot card readings, board games, and more. (Please see below for a full schedule of events).
HOWL @ Djinn Calendar of Events:
• Sunday, 5/15 (Flower Moon)
• Monday, 6/13 (Strawberry Moon)
• Wednesday, 7/13 (Buck Moon)
• Thursday, 8/11 (Sturgeon Moon)
• Friday, 9/9 (Harvest Moon)
• Sunday, 10/9 (Hunter’s Moon)
• Monday, 11/7 (Beaver Moon)
• Wednesday, 12/7 (Cold Moon)