How Building a Leading Brand Builds the Business
Join the Public Relations Society of America - Gold Coast Chapter on Thursday, June 23 - in person - as we hear from award-winning business and brand Architect™ Howard A. Lim, as he shares about his experience building Fortune 500 brands and discusses how how to truly build a brand for your business.
During this presentation, you'll learn to:
• Leverage your business, products and services to give you a competitive edge
• Develop the ‘right’ strategy to position your brand and reach more customers
• Uncover branding secrets used by Fortune 100 companies to secure more sales and long-term customer loyalty
• Avoid common branding mistakes that cost your business thousands of dollars a year
• Learn exactly how a great brand can increase revenue streams to expand the business
Don't miss this opportunity to hear from this highly sought-after speaker, author, and organization advisor who has represented everyone from emerging entrepreneurs to established Fortune 500 companies like Apple, Disney, Oracle, and more.
Register today at prsagoldcoast.org/events to reserve your spot. Coffee and a light breakfast will be provided.