Healing the Heart Women's Fire Circle Retreat
Led by Dr. Allyson Cole, Psychologist and Sarah Freeze, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Dates: Wednesday May 18 - Saturday May 21 2022
Location: Ojai, CA
*This retreat will be outdoors and you will have the opportunity to stay at least 6 feet apart at all times.*
Hours: Wednesday-Friday 4:00-9:00pm and Saturday 11:00am-4:00pm
A $1,000 deposit is due by 3/31/22 to secure your spot. The remaining $1,250 will be charged at the time of the retreat.
- Individual and Group Exploration Sessions with Dr. Allyson Cole, Psychologist and Sarah Freeze, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Yoga and Sound Healing by Kristina Clemons (www.kristinaclemonsyoga.com)
- Dinner by Chef Shirley Temple (www.chefshirleytemple.com)
Further things to note:
- You are responsible for securing your own accommodations. You will be sent a list of possibilities once your deposit is submitted.
- The retreat will be held at an outdoor location in Ojai, CA. Exact location to be sent to confirmed attendees.
Create Outcomes clients can charge 1 hour per day to their insurance at the group therapy rate.
- If you are not already a client of Create Outcomes, there will be a brief introductory call with Dr. Cole to make sure this retreat is the right fit for you. You may be asked to participate in one or two individual sessions at $150/each before the retreat begins. The purpose of these sessions are to prepare for the retreat.
|Fire Circle Women's Retreat in Ojai, CA||1.26 MB|