Advanced Pilates for Neurological Conditions
Ready to take a deep dive? Our advanced course is designed to take your knowledge and skills to the next level. During this intensive 2-day training you will:
• Learn how to structure a neurorehabilitation session to achieve maximum benefits for your clients.
• Explore the visual and vestibular system in detail and learn how to properly progress these systems for best results.
• Discuss how to work with the body's reflexive system to decrease spasticity and create new movement patterns.
• Discover new ways to cue and execute exercises and other “neuro hacks” to enhance your results.
• Find out how to create an effective home exercise program to build success.
After this course you will have a richer understanding of neurological conditions and more tools to create improvements for your clients.
This course is recognized with 14 CECs (continuing education credits) from the Pilates Method Alliance. Our 3-Day Pilates for Neurological Conditions course is a prerequisite for enrollment in our advanced course. Physical therapists and occupational therapists with a neuro background can request approval to take this course without completing the 3-Day course requirement.
If you have questions about the course or enrollment please email us at [email protected].