40-Hour Domestic Violence Training Certification
Become part of the solution... take the domestic violence advocacy certification! Domestic Violence Solutions for Santa Barbara County is hosting a 40-hour domestic violence training certification. Certificate of completion will be provided for those who finish the 40 hours. A limited number of makeup training hours will be available in the coming year.
Dates & Times
December 7, 8, 12, 14 and 15, 2017
8am – 5pm
Who Should Attend
• Individuals interested in the community
• Medical personnel
• Law enforcement personnel
• Professionals in social services agencies
Why You Should Attend
• Educate local teens about healthy relationships and early warning signs of abuse.
• Directly impact the lives of domestic violence victims as a client advocate.
• Support agency efforts to raise community awareness with public events and campaigns.
Eloisa Patterson, Outreach & Program Development Coordinator
Community Partners Center, Union Bank
15 East Carrillo St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101