Downtown Holiday Decor Winners
Source: Downtown Santa Barbara Organization
Downtown Santa Barbara staff and décor committee members have chosen the winners of the Holiday Décor Window Contest after strolling along a chilly State Street on Wednesday evening. With 27 window displays from downtown businesses to choose from, the options were vast, festive and diverse, making the decisions difficult for the judges. The results are in and congratulations to each of our winners!
- 2019 Award of Excellence: Chase Restaurant (1012 State St)
- "Holiday Sparkle" Award: 33 Jewels at El Paseo (814 State St)
- "Woodland Wonderland" Award: Kaleidoscope Flowers (1341 State St)
- "A Dicken's Holiday" Award: Coast 2 Coast Collection (1114 State St #10)
- "Holiday Classic" Award: The Barber Shop (1233 State St)
- "Best of Pop-Ups" Award: The Cearnal Collective (1023 State St) & Rincon Road (623 1/2 State St)
The Chase Restaurant & Lounge wowed the judges with their incredible display of lights and beautifully decorated trees. Enhancing décor with some sparkle is always a smart way to impress the team of judges and 33 Jewels did just that. They elegantly and strategically used snowflakes, lights, and hand-made flower panels to make their windows shine. New this year is the special mention to the best of the vacant storefronts decorated with holiday spirit, "Chairway to Heaven" from The Cearnal Collective won the judges vote for its use of the Tropical Holiday theme for this year's Holiday Parade.
Downtown Santa Barbara wishes all of our members a wonderful holiday season and a Happy New Year!