Indecent Exposure Suspect Hiding from Police

A male who exposed himself to several women in the area of La Cumbre Plaza is now hiding from Police behind Dunkin Donuts.

Roger Nov 20, 2019 01:29 PM
Indecent Exposure Suspect Hiding from Police

This guy who people are saying is Mentally Ill is the same guy who attacked the women at Message Envy alittle later on in the evening as when CSI was conducting their business it was mentioned that one of the locations of his unveiling was also involved in the 242pc Assault, 211pc Robbery, possible 245pc at the other location that said I have had life long Depression, and Anxiety Attacks for close to 60 years and I don't go around exposing myself to others or using my Mental Illness for an excuse to commit crimes, I think Mental Illness gets used as an excuse to commit crimes alittle to often.

a-1575799349 Nov 21, 2019 01:47 PM
Indecent Exposure Suspect Hiding from Police

So why didn't the copys arrest and incarcerate him after he exposed himself and before he went on a crime spree? No, Roger, I don't expect you to answer that - it's for the Chief of Police. Hopefully the city won't be sued by the latest victim of this guy.

biguglystick Nov 20, 2019 09:59 AM
Indecent Exposure Suspect Hiding from Police

I will never understand why men want to expose themselves to women. What do they think they'll get out of it, ever? I don't think there has been a time in history when a stranger showed a woman his dick and she responded "ooh, that's hot!" It's mental illness. It's disgusting.

pstarSR Nov 20, 2019 12:38 PM
Indecent Exposure Suspect Hiding from Police

so people with these " fetishes" cant be women? I have been "exposed" to from women quite a bit. and honestly say " thats kinda hot, but not the person I want to take home to my parents......" and in reality, its for the reaction and the fact that its "frowned" upon that people do it. to do something "bad"

pstarSR Nov 20, 2019 12:33 PM
Indecent Exposure Suspect Hiding from Police

when you have to expose yourself to urinate. its a double infraction. truth be told, there was a story not too long ago about a young man being put on megan law website because he urinated in public near an elementary school, thus getting him a sex offender status for........ urinating.

Factotum Nov 19, 2019 04:29 PM
Indecent Exposure Suspect Hiding from Police

That creek is a hot bed for all sorts of illegal encampments causing plenty of human waste pollution - why hasn't the city and its esteemed and well funded Creeks Division cleaned this area out? Again, two systems of justice when it comes to penalizing pollution of water run off - one for farmers and home owners; one for vagrants. When indeed will there be "environmental justice" for all, and we stop handing out free passes to vagrants who can and do pollute our environment at will and get away with it.

biguglystick Nov 20, 2019 09:57 AM
Indecent Exposure Suspect Hiding from Police

Well that is just a blindfolded response to a really bad problem. The cops NEED to deal with it. That's what we pay them for. Along with homelessness comes crime, hazardous waste, drugs... Come on, cops, get ON it. It's your JOB.

a-1575799349 Nov 19, 2019 07:41 PM
Indecent Exposure Suspect Hiding from Police

I'm pretty sure the homeless count they did this year is way off. I literally cannot go one block from downtown to la cumbre without seeing at least one homeless person per block. Those are just the one in sight. There are so many out of sight that no one has ever seen before.

a-1575799349 Nov 19, 2019 07:17 PM
Indecent Exposure Suspect Hiding from Police

The police are well aware of the substantial homeless encampment in the creek behind Whole Foods. But if they roust them out, they’ll just spread out elsewhere.

SBLetsGetAlong Nov 19, 2019 07:02 PM
Indecent Exposure Suspect Hiding from Police

The public has no idea how many homeless are living in the bushes in plain sight. On Cliff Dr a women fucks into the bushes between houses to sleep. On Cliff Dr, those hills there were a few more, Bath St off ramp (where the big fire was) no one knew anyone was living in there. It turned out to be a good sized encampment. When will people pull their heads out of the sand and open their eyes. I count a dozen cars every day that I see people living in. The homeless are all around.

a-1575799349 Nov 19, 2019 06:03 PM
Indecent Exposure Suspect Hiding from Police

Another fact free comment from the Factotum. I walk the park and the surrounding area on a frequent basis. I rarely see anyone in that hidden creek side park, let alone anyone camping. If you actually read the article the crime was committed near the mall and the suspect ran into the creek area. Do you actually live in Santa Barbara?

CoastWatch Nov 19, 2019 06:02 PM
Indecent Exposure Suspect Hiding from Police

How can Factotum get a down vote on that comment? It IS A FACT, but people want to keep their heads in the sand regarding the poliferation of vagrants on the Northside of town. They are even in the creekbed that runs under San Remo and Arroyo Burro , which runs North of State behind the Grove Lane neighborhoods.

Roger Nov 19, 2019 04:29 PM
Indecent Exposure Suspect Hiding from Police

They must have caught up to him cause they aient talking....I just had to post it after hearing he was hiding behind Dunkin Donuts the police would never find him there.