Suspicious Circumstances with Hair in the Roadway

Suspicious circumstances with a large amount of hair in the roadway, 1600 Block of Shoreline Drive.

a-1575894371 Nov 10, 2019 03:21 PM
Suspicious Circumstances with Hair in the Roadway

Thread highjack: Has anyone else noticed how many more women seem to be losing their hair? Alopecia. I have female friends who started going bald around age 35. That scares me more than seeing this hair there everywhere thing.

Bodyboarder73 Nov 10, 2019 10:50 AM
Suspicious Circumstances with Hair in the Roadway

I saw a few wigs a year ago on different the streets surrounding the mesa shopping center. I didn't think much of it. I see a lot weird things on the streets from time to time. I see a lot of stuffed animals in strange groupings as well. Probably just careless drivers not paying attention to their belongings. Life is weird sometimes, I wouldn't dwell too much on it. Seems pretty harmless if it is some kind of statement.

shopgrrll Nov 10, 2019 08:03 AM
Suspicious Circumstances with Hair in the Roadway

Locks of Love is okay, but Children with Hair Loss is better. LOL requires financial statements and sliding scale payment for a wig. CWHL has a form, but requires no payment.

goodlandadvocate Nov 09, 2019 05:07 PM
Suspicious Circumstances with Hair in the Roadway

I've seen that before in the roadway and on the sidewalk in Goleta a few years ago, they were all banded and jet black, could be a statement of some kind from a particular group is what i thought

backyardhuman Nov 09, 2019 04:30 PM
Suspicious Circumstances with Hair in the Roadway

I don't know if it's a prank or not and I haven't seen the hair up close, but those who posted the phenomenon on Nextdoor say that it was real human hair and it was all similarly prepared and banded. To me, that would make the prank idea seem less likely.

a-1575894371 Nov 09, 2019 03:28 PM
Suspicious Circumstances with Hair in the Roadway

A year or so ago swatches of hair were found up and down the Carrillo Street hill. Subscribers of Nextdoor went absolutely bananas, posting theories from witchcraft to sexual slavery. It was hilarious! Comments that the whole thing was probably a joke were NOT well-received. I'm glad to see the tradition continuing.