Scanner Reports 7-19-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Well I got the official notice in the mail from the City of Santa Barbara is smoke free, no smoking of tobacco, weed, vaping. It doesn't say anything about crack or meth, I think I found a loophole here. Smoking is prohibited: Sidewalks and Paseos, Parks, Sports Fields, Open Spaces, and Trails, The Beaches, Harbor, Public parking lots and Structures, Outdoor Restaurant Patios before 10pm, and STEARNS WHARF. I SURE HOPE IT'S ENFORCED FOR EVERYONE ON STEARNS WHARF NOT JUST THE LOCALS THE TOURISTS TOO! You can smoke in your home, your vehicle, Designated Hotel Rooms, in a Private Parking Lot if allowed and on Outdoor Bar Patios. This comes from the City of Santa Barbara the Official notice I got in the mail on July the 17th, 2019, it's a 155.00 Violation, Now you know.
The other day a panhandler set up camp in front of 201 South Milpas and refused to leave, he was under the influence acting strangely laughing at passerby's actually scaring them, he must have had an evil laugh, anyway, he refused to leave even when the police showed up so he went to jail. You don't have to panhandle, in jail they feed you there Soy Chops. Do you know what they used to feed? And How Jail was in my day. They fed good in the Old Days You'ld get what they called a "Welfare Package" If you did not have any money: Roll tobacco, toothbrush and paste ,Back in the days when you could smoke in jail. I cannot remember what else there was maybe a little package of coffee freeze dried, or gum. I remember eating BBQ Ribs in County Jail and they was good too in the populated cells you could watch TV, or play cards, read books, now you can eat Soy Chops and poop legally. Jail Sucks anytime anywhere but I think it was better in the Old Days...Been hearing some activity on the Los Positas Off and On Ramps are people still panhandling out there? I have been hearing what I believe to be enforcing going on sounds that way to me anyway. I heard there was a robbery on the beach WEDnesday Morning it might have been a Homeless on Homeless crime still be careful out there in all you do. Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- SBPD on a subject 100 Block of East Anapamu first thing in the morning.
- Small Vegetation Fire Highway 101 Northbound just South of Highway one.
- Med Call 3700 Block of Modoc Vista Del Monte.
- 4-Runner parked in the red zone 300 Block of Rancheria.
- Pedestrian on the off ramp Highway 101 at Las Positas.
- 415 Transient yelling at the French Press not sure what the French Press did to get yelled at
- Audible Alarm at REI 320 Anacapa no crime they got a nice website was checking it out there other day Good Prices too.
- Found Property in the 200 Block of Palm Avenue.
- Med Call 200 Block of Castillo.
- Suspicious vehicle in the trees, bushes, off road a bit Las Positas at Portsuello Male and Female inside Police say they have checked it out an officer said something about Poison Oak Abatement.
- 415 Investigation in the 400 Block of Micheltorena
- 415 Woman yelling 3000 Block of DLV
- 415pc Unknown Type at Amtrak
- Check the Welfare of a 6 year old female on a skateboard in the street Indio Muerto at Canada
- Med Call Fall victim 500 Block of North La Cumbre
- Premises check Ortega Park
- 415 Neighbors need a Bong so they can get along 500 Block of West Arrellaga
- 211 Investigation Robbery Occurred on the Beach in the morning Spanish speaking victim at Summit Gas 8 South Milpas
- 1300 Block of Ensenada subject working on cars in the yard of his home
- Suspicious circumstances Pershing Park reporting party sees a subject in possession of his unreported stolen bicycle
- Rolling 415 Domestic North on State street White Chevy Pickup registered out of Los Angeles WMA 30's-40's yelling at female passenger driving reckless from the 1300 Block
- 20002 Non injury hit and run Yananoli at Milpas black Ford suspect last seen South on Milpas street.
- Med call seizures across the street from Tri County Produce 335 South Milpas.
- Douche Bag WMA Curly brown hair driving a silver convertible BMW spit on reporting party's windshield Road Rage 200 Stearns Wharf.
- Med call fall victim head injury Alta Lucero 3880 Via Lucero room 105.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run subject in a grey Jeep hit a parked Corvette convertible with a German Shepard in it Castillo at Montecito, Someone got their number.
- Smoke check Highway 101 Northbound at 154 Buelleton area Unable to Locate a Fire.
- 415 Domestic heard only 700 Block of North Voluntario.
- Suspicious vehicle and person watching others in a White Toyota Corolla at Nopal and DLG.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- 415 Fight Father, Son 400 Block of West Figueroa.
- On a subject 200 Block of South Milpas near the tracks.
- Transients hanging out Milpas at Cacique.
- 459 To a vehicle investigation at the police station 459pc is a burglary.
- Med call PATH 816 Cacique.
- Check the Welfare of a subject who was sleeping in the laundromat at 1911 DLV.-
- 415 Subject yelling in the roadway on West Mission near the liquor store.
- Smoke check no fire 6500 Block of Stagecoach Road.
- Charley 10 was getting his exercise patroling State street.
- Hazardous investigation pressurized bottle on the side of the Castillo Off ramp with something in it.
- Stolen vehicle recovered in the 300 Block of East Ortega.
- Med Call at Villa Alamar 45 East Alamar.
- Premises check Dwight Murphy Park.
- Juvenile with a broken Arm in the field at Bishop Diego HS.
- Stolen vehicle investigation at the police station.
- Traffic stop Brown Porche 300 Block of West Cota.
- 415pc Road Rage at Chase Palm Park female yelling at someone to get in a car male in white van involved he left the scene 200 Block of East Cabrillo.
- Code 2 Medics for a head injury 100 Block of East Micheltorena.
- Premises check Vera Cruz Park.
- Injured Surfer Rincon Point Engine 61 responded.
- Suicidal Subject in Goleta 300 Block of Sumita Gardens.
- 273.5 Domestic Violence 1015 DLV.
- AMR Standby for a possible Structure Fire 500 Block of South Oakley
- Older man in his 60's attacked by a juvenile 1900 Block of Cliff Drive forst the criminal threw a bottle at the older man then he threw him to the ground. The suspect was detained by employees of Fantastic Sams Hair Salon until SBPD arrived your well on your way kid.
I am no longer moving off the sidewalk my pedestrian right of way for BICYCLISTS One "Beep beeped" me today and the Poor Baby almost hit a tree. If a bicyclist runs into me on the sidewalk I will call the police You can go from having a really nice day to having a shitty day if you run into me I am calling on other pedestrians to stop putting up with these reckless punks call the Law. There are BIKE LANES USE THEM! Bicyclists are always bitching about rights so they ride on sidewalks and violate pedestrians JERKS! My back has been out for 2 Weeks because of a selfist JERK with an electric bike was too chicken to ride his electric bike where he was supposed to...He wears wife beater t-shirts has tough guy tattoos but he is too scared to ride his electric bike in traffic or in the bike lane where he is supposed to, Typical wanna be tough guy...Anyway Have a Great Weekend...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Midnight, Merlin, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Tomicina, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J. Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Willie, Mark, Pat, Mavis,Bengie, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthur, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBIE THE HOBO, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, John Hancock, John Havlick, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will pee you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger