Police Search for Dark BMW Involved in Hit and Runs

Reported by Roger the Scanner Guy

Initial report of a violent domestic dispute (code 415) in the area of Miramonte and Via Del Cielo that possibly turned into a vehicle collision.

Video by John Palminteri / KEYT

Roger Jul 11, 2019 05:26 PM
Police Search for Dark BMW Involved in Hit and Runs

The police were there if they would not have been there J.P. Would not be able to film the scene but I understand your trolling me that is ok I don't care because I'm smoking a bowl troll away.

a-1571788249 Jul 11, 2019 04:49 PM
Police Search for Dark BMW Involved in Hit and Runs

I'm sorry, Roger, but I don't believe the police would just stand there and watch from a distance as people were kicking in glass and reaching in the broken window of a recently wrecked car. Stop getting so angry, it's just so very unlikely that they wouldn't even be standing close to the car. John Palminteri took the video, not the police.

a-1571788249 Jul 11, 2019 03:01 PM
Police Search for Dark BMW Involved in Hit and Runs

TAGDES - so you think the cops were there just watching them and not getting involved in any way while a car was flipped over with someone in it? I doubt it.

tagdes Jul 11, 2019 02:55 PM
Police Search for Dark BMW Involved in Hit and Runs

It's a windshield, held together with plastic film and breaks into small non dangerous pieces. No risk with shoes on and the police know this. Same with the side windows they break to rescue people and animals.

a-1571788249 Jul 11, 2019 11:58 AM
Police Search for Dark BMW Involved in Hit and Runs

ROger - the police were there during this video? Really? The police were there and just let her kick the glass and stood there doing nothing while the others were trying to help? If the police were truly there, then I'd be far more concerned about this.

Roger Jul 11, 2019 04:40 PM
Police Search for Dark BMW Involved in Hit and Runs

Maybe you should call the police right now and tell them how to do their job I'm sure they will be grateful for your advice. Since you seem to know everything. They were on scene.

Roger Jul 11, 2019 05:24 AM
Police Search for Dark BMW Involved in Hit and Runs

The first report was of a guy beating a car with a base ball bat during a 415 Domestic unless your listening to a scanner and you know what is going on please don't change it around. The vehicle accident was after he played Al Capone on the car.

Roger Jul 10, 2019 04:43 PM
Police Search for Dark BMW Involved in Hit and Runs

This guy was reported to be in a 415 Domestic and beating a vehicle with a base ball bat. Unknown how the vehicle was rolled over or if there is a child involved however the reporting party said an infant was on scene.

a-1571788249 Jul 10, 2019 08:23 PM
Police Search for Dark BMW Involved in Hit and Runs

John Palminteri posted a video of a van on its side with a few young women, one who was holding a baby while she kicked out the shattered windsheild looking for her cell phone and screaming, "I'm going to kill him" repeatedly. Sounds like a big, ugly mess. Watching her do that while holding the baby was stressful!