Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Between a Rock and a Hard Place title=
Between a Rock and a Hard Place

By Edhat Staff

The Santa Barbara Police Department shared a photo on their Instagram page yesterday showing a car that had been driven into a difficult place.

It looks as if the car had been accidentally driven into a wooden fence, landing itself on a driveway wedged between an apartment building wall and a concrete ledge.

The police praise local tow truck drivers for solving difficult situations like this.

mommacatperez May 24, 2019 03:37 AM
Between a Rock and a Hard Place

So, am I the rock or the hard place? This is my kitchen he slammed into. I was the one who dialed 911. The elderly man was crying for help. I am insomniac, was trying to fall asleep, when I heard what sounded like an explosion. My kitties disappeared for hours! They're strictly indoors, so, they're amazing hiders. I was glad the driver was ok, heard he had a broken nose from the air bag. I just about had a heart attack thinking the rapture was here! LoL

a-1560927543 May 23, 2019 06:59 PM
Between a Rock and a Hard Place

I am thinking the tow truck driver just changed that front wheel,he has gloves on and the trunk is ajar.

carbelectric May 23, 2019 09:38 AM
Between a Rock and a Hard Place

How many people scrolled back to the photo, to check the spare left front tire and the location of the meters?

Flicka May 22, 2019 04:28 PM
Between a Rock and a Hard Place

I have a friend who was a tow truck driver for Harry Woods @Woods Garage in the 1950s. When he went to a fatal accident he had to pull the bodies out before connecting to the vehicle. Great changes since then!

a-1560927543 May 22, 2019 04:14 PM
Between a Rock and a Hard Place

There's no way my vehicle would have fit that space. Sometimes you gotta smile at the way things happen in life. I hope the driver wasn't too shook up.

LocalMatt May 22, 2019 03:10 PM
Between a Rock and a Hard Place

That person is a real good driver. Already had a front spare on the driver side.