Dog Pedicure Referral?

By an edhat reader

Where’s the best place to have my dog’s nails trimmed? I heard there are two women on W. Mission St. who clip canine nails for $5.00 and do a great job, but I have no idea where these women are actually located. Any good, trustworthy doggie nail-trimmer references greatly appreciated. (No pet shops, please, where live animals are sold.) Thank you.

Lorax Apr 24, 2019 04:06 PM
Dog Pedicure Referral?

You are discribing Barbara at A-1 laundrumut on Mission. They are wonderful, our dogs have been groomed there for years. Would't take them elsewhere.

beachsong Apr 22, 2019 06:15 PM
Dog Pedicure Referral?

Another vote for A-1 Laundromutt on W. Mission. Yes they cut nails for $5. Even when my dog was in the hospice stage of life, she would come out to the car to trim our dog's nails. Very sweet. She tried hard to accommodate our needs.

flo97508 Apr 20, 2019 08:30 AM
Dog Pedicure Referral?

A-1 Laundromutt is the shop you have heard about. They do nails for $5.00 and do it well. 112 W. Mission 805 450-9870.

puffer Apr 20, 2019 06:48 AM
Dog Pedicure Referral?

Omar's in shopping center where State Street turns into Hollister accross from American Indian Health & Services

owned by a Tegu Apr 19, 2019 04:26 PM
Dog Pedicure Referral?

TJ Paws ! Tony does a great (Stress free) job for $10! You find him at 2601 De La Vina corner road is Constance - no appoint needed - just walk in!

a-1558949668 Apr 22, 2019 06:52 PM
Dog Pedicure Referral?

OP here. Thank you thank you for letting me know it's A-1 Laundromutt and the exact location. I am truly grateful. I trimmed my 4.5 lb dogs' nails the other day and each time I trim his nails I swear I'm never going to do it again myself. I do a great job and he's a terrific dog, but he puts up such a fuss (even with consistent cheese reward bribes), I am done doing it myself. Thanks again for coming to my (and my dog's) aid. A great Edhat referral to the rescue. Awesome.

a-1558949668 Apr 19, 2019 05:11 PM
Dog Pedicure Referral?

That's good to know! Do you know if he is set up for little dogs? I know that some nail trimming places have a little strap to put their paw up in to help cut the nails with dogs who are squeamish. I'm always looking for someone good!