Easter Caption Winner Announced
Update by edhat staff
This local bunny proved to be a funny subject for an Easter-themed caption contest. There was a bevy of marijuana-themed captions, which makes sense due to the bunny munching on weed. Yay puns! The Dedicated Staff of edhat.com picked the caption they felt was equally funny and relatable for those using digital "bunny ears."
Congratulations to YepSB for the below caption:
"Perfect! Don't move a muscle! Channel 3 is now coming in perfectly clear!"
Below are some honorable mentions:
"This doesnt taste like a Cadbury egg." - LocalMatt
"Mmmmm, I’m liking this new jelly belly flavor #215, grass" - Mo-Leta
"You have 147 kids? Well, you look terrific!" - RexofSB
"I could have sworn this used to be an orchid farm..." -KCottrell
"Flopsy's first taste of weed alters her reality." -Macpuzl
"I hope that T-Rex from last week didn't step on all the eggs that I hid." -John Swepston
"Turns out I'm half donkey. Never ask for 23 and Me in your Easter basket." -Unitasker
"I thought it was Egghat! So stew me!" Artful
"Relax, Mom.....it's legal here!" -Tibbsy
By edhat staff
Edhat reader Chuck recently sent in photos of little critters in his backyard, but one photo stuck out to us. It fits perfectly for our Easter weekend, and Ed is curious what hilarious caption edhat readers can come up with.
Enter your caption below in the comment section. The one that makes the edhat staff laugh the loudest will win. All entries must be received by Monday (4/22) at 8:00 p.m., the winner will be announced on Tuesday (4/23).
- Entries must be added below in the comment section
- Only 1 entry per edhat account is eligible [edhat accounts are free, create one here]
- Any inappropriate or offensive comments will be removed and disqualified.
- All entries must be received by Monday, April 22, 2019 at 8:00 p.m.
- The winner will be contacted via email to the address linked to their edhat account and announced on Tuesday, April 23.
- The winner will receive a family pack of tickets to the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History and Sea Center.